WO-S at Orangefield Predictions

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want to about Orangefield as long as you don't say they DON"T have the will to win...Sometimes THE WILL to win overcomes any other obstacles in the way..THE Orangefield kids IMO have demonstrated that ability..THE Coach at Orangefield has done an outstanding job..If you think you can't win your're probably right...Orangefield dosen't have that problem...JMO..

this is to all wo-s football fans that make most all there games let me know if you see any coach go over to the kids and show them LOVE FOR A JOB WELL DONE the kids miss this on friday nights i remember coach mark foreman going out to meet the kids and showing his love to them for a job well done  before thay hit the sidelines PS no excitement by the coaches :( :( :( :(

[quote name="skipper" post="1078502" timestamp="1318207336"]
this is to all wo-s football fans that make most all there games let me know if you see any coach go over to the kids and show them LOVE FOR A JOB WELL DONE the kids miss this on friday nights i remember coach mark foreman going out to meet the kids and showing his love to them for a job well done  before thay hit the sidelines PS no excitement by the coaches :( :( :( :(
[/quote]

I see your point skip, but that is like praising someone for a job they were supposed to do anyway. If its above and beyond their expected play then yes, give them props. If its just plugging a hole then no praise needed. Coaches should not have to consistently motivate their players when 112% is expected. Team leaders should step up and lead.

To me when you play for a team with as much tradition as wos and a team with the highest of expectations. I dont see the need to praise kids for making a wide open catch or making a tackle. These things are simple, now if you stuff somebody on 4th and goal from the 1, yes! But not for making ordinary plays! That is not something to get praised for at wos!!! Im telling you though this team is still figuring out this new offense and dealing with alot of key injuries! When they are healthy and get the offense down, they are going to be very hard to beat against anyone!!!!

[quote name="skipper" post="1078502" timestamp="1318207336"]
[/quote]Some coaches are just more animated than others but who knows whats being said unless your down there to hear it.

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1078537" timestamp="1318209043"]
To me when you play for a team with as much tradition as wos and a team with the highest of expectations. I dont see the need to praise kids for making a wide open catch or making a tackle. These things are simple, now if you stuff somebody on 4th and goal from the 1, yes! But not for making ordinary plays! That is not something to get praised for at wos!!! Im telling you though this team is still figuring out this new offense and dealing with alot of key injuries! When they are healthy and get the offense down, they are going to be very hard to beat against anyone!!!!
[/quote]

I concur.

[quote name="77" post="1078481" timestamp="1318204501"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=89495.msg1078474#msg1078474 date=1318204122]
Hopefully, we will have Jeanise, Beasley and Lynch back this week.
[/quote]And a Lindsey at full speed.
[/quote]
Lynch might be done for the season...out at least 4-weeks. MCL is the word. Beasley out for another week or two. Lindsey's coming along just fine. Should be back to 100% next week.

Got to be honest here.The team that lost by a total of 10 points to three teams is not the same team that is playing now.From what I have seen it is all on the O side of the ball.The D is playing Mustang ball.The offense seems to be going backwards.At this point I would say that wining a district title is a 50/50 chance.JMO...and I think there is plenty to be concerned about.The defense will keep us in the game...just don't know if the offense can pull it out.OF,BC and Silsbee are all toss ups from my view point.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami