PNG dominates Lumberton

why dont you step off coog....if you knew what the h*ll you were talking about,you would see that  this is the only game that Lumberton has been dominated....everybody wants to kick Lumberton while they are down...things come full circle...we wont forget.

Considering everything the Raiders have been through over the past two weeks and the overall heavy hearts in the town, why brag about "dominating" them?  If their hearts and minds had been on the game and not on the heartbreak the town has been through the game may would have been different.  No the Raiders have not won any games this season but they have played with pride and heart.  Last night was an off night.  I don't live in the area anymore, but I can say with pride that I am proud of my hometown!  GOD BLESS LUMBERTON! 

[quote name="Once a Raider" post="1077194" timestamp="1318092530"]
why dont you step off coog....if you knew what the h*ll you were talking about,you would see that  this is the only game that Lumberton has been dominated....everybody wants to kick Lumberton while they are down...things come full circle...we wont forget.
[/quote]

Not likely. Dominated is relative... i believe 0-6 means your opponents have dominated you. i.e. no wins.

When has lumberton been up?

"If their hearts and minds had been on the game and not on the heartbreak the town has been through the game may would have been different.  No the Raiders have not won any games this season but they have played with pride and heart."

Never questioned their hearts.

and once if u need a person to diffuse your pain or upsetness i'll be ur nameless mirror.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476