Hou. North Forest vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/The Hill wins!

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1076534" timestamp="1318041852"]
Well, that was almost 63 points.
[/quote]

Saving that for GCM ;D Who said 63 points! I swear your Envy of the Hill is horrible.

Any who. The Eagles came out very flat tonight and FB came to play. FB played some good D tonight and contained BH. BH had to work for it and on Defense BH had a hard time containing the FB QB. Good thing the D bent and did not break as FB had a couple of chances early on to score, but the D held. I think after the beat down of Lee they thought they were just going to coast in the game. Just as Dayton found out these teams better come ready to play each friday night or you will be on the other end of a L!!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1076559" timestamp="1318042197"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=89456.msg1076534#msg1076534 date=1318041852]
Well, that was almost 63 points.
[/quote]

Saving that for GCM ;D Who said 63 points! I swear your Envy of the Hill is horrible.

Any who. The Eagles came out very flat tonight and FB came to play. FB played some good D tonight and contained BH. BH had to work for it and on Defense BH had a hard time containing the FB QB. Good thing the D bent and did not break as FB had a couple of chances early on to score, but the D held. I think after the beat down of Lee they thought they were just going to coast in the game. Just as Dayton found out these teams better come ready to play each friday night or you will be on the other end of a L!!
[/quote]

Ditto, I have to admit, NF is not as bad as folks think.  They made lots of big plays, blocked well, played hard every play and the QB is beast.  They just can't get out of their own way with turnovers and mistakes.  BH missed some opportunities for big plays with some uncharacteristic dropped balls, but otherwise continued to bring the wood on both sides of the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476