Huffman vs. Shepherd Game Thread/Huffman wins!

What happened the 1st half?  Was Shepherd's D pretty good, or did your guys go in too confident of a win?  I was shocked at the halftime score but was sure the Falcons would soar back in the 2nd half. Congrats on the win HHS, & congrats to the Pirates for making the game exciting.

Not sure what the deal was first half,droped passes by recievers,over throwing by the qb, dumbmistakes like trying to catch a punt with 6 people around you and dropping it. kind of reminded me of Friday night lights when the team all went to the topless bar the night before.
They better get their heads on straight or the rest of the year could be painfull

They went in flat, no instensity, and to be honest thought they would come in half a#%ed and win the ballgame. Offense looked horrible with over thrown balls, missed catches, recvrs making zero effort to get the football. It was a very sluggish start. They scored 29 unanswered points in the second half with a negative yards for Sheperd. Start like that against Cold Springs and they beat our butts like they are doing everyone else.

No one from Shepherd has gotten on here and said a word, i guess they were letting Huffman tell it their way. How about your QB didn't have anytime to throw the ball most of the night. It seemed like he didn't like being hit. I will give it to him, when he had time he made Shepherd pay. So if you would like to say dropped balls and coming out flat is why the score  was 14 to 6 at the half go ahead. But Shepherd took it to Huffman for most of the game. I guess Shepherd could get on here and say they lost cause of the fumbles they had in the 3rd quarter. If I remember they had 3 just in that quarter and still only trailer 21 to 14 at the end of 3. So I guess tell it the way if makes you feel better.

If huffman can't protect the quarter back any better than they did on Friday night, Coldspring will make the quarterback pay.

[quote name="idk" post="1078242" timestamp="1318189391"]
No one from Shepherd has gotten on here and said a word, i guess they were letting Huffman tell it their way. How about your QB didn't have anytime to throw the ball most of the night. It seemed like he didn't like being hit. I will give it to him, when he had time he made Shepherd pay. So if you would like to say dropped balls and coming out flat is why the score  was 14 to 6 at the half go ahead. But Shepherd took it to Huffman for most of the game. I guess Shepherd could get on here and say they lost cause of the fumbles they had in the 3rd quarter. If I remember they had 3 just in that quarter and still only trailer 21 to 14 at the end of 3. So I guess tell it the way if makes you feel better.

If huffman can't protect the quarter back any better than they did on Friday night, Coldspring will make the quarterback pay.
[/quote]
Huffman played poorly to allow a poor team like Shepherd to hang around. Fumbles are normal behavior for Shepherd and always a big part of bad team. Huffman will definitely need to pick it up or they will be embarassed by Coldsprings. For a team to compete with CS they should beat Shepherd by at least 50.

[quote name="idk" post="1078242" timestamp="1318189391"]

[/quote]

Shepherd had negative yards in the second half and Huffman scored 29 unanswered points. So yeah they came out flat and allowed shepherd to stay in the game durring the first half, and played Huffman football in the second.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder