ALCS Tigers vs Rangers

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 7 scares me because anything can happen.... Plus, Detroit really has something with Doug Fister, and I don't want to see him again.... Hopefully Derek Holland can throw one of his patented shutouts on Saturday night and the Rangers can get some rest before we see St. Louis or Milwaukee next Wednesday night....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1082141" timestamp="1318603840"]
Game 7 scares me because anything can happen.... Plus, Detroit really has something with Doug Fister, and I don't want to see him again.... Hopefully Derek Holland can throw one of his patented shutouts on Saturday night and the Rangers can get some rest before we see St. Louis or Milwaukee next Wednesday night....
[/quote]

I agree.  If the RANGERS have to face Doug Fister again it could be trouble.  Here's the thing with Fister, he throws a sinker or a sinking fastball.  Most of his pitches are down in the zone and have some type of sinking action which leads to ground balls.  When he's on, he's very tough to beat.  I've seen the RANGERS beat him all over the ballpark when he's off but I have also seen him tame the TEXAS offense when he's on.  Hopefully Holland and the boys can prevent a game 7 from happening!!! 

Here's my prediction:  [b]If[/b] the RANGERS can find a way to beat the tigers and get to the World Series, [b]THEY WILL BE World SERIES CHAMPS.  [/b]

I totally agree that Texas and Detroit are playing for the World Championship right now....

I just want to see the offense get it going and string something together.... As hot as some guys have been, there has not been a real consistent flow to the offense....

Let's get it done 'Stache!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami