Central QB Mitchell could return this season

Well, first of all, I agree with earlier statements, you feel for the individual, who could have had his season taken away from him....

Secondly, for Central to hold on to whatever small playoff hopes they have left, they need 12 on the field....

Good news and sad news-Good that he could return-sad that it happened.Optimistic about a collar bone injury being well enuff in 5-6 weeks to help his team this yr.Better for him to root on his teamates and rehab for next yr.w/o risk.Hoping for a speedy recovery.Hoping Central finds a diamond among the atheletes that will step up and lead this team to victory ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1073217" timestamp="1317741807"]
Good news and sad news-Good that he could return-sad that it happened.Optimistic about a collar bone injury being well enuff in 5-6 weeks to help his team this yr.Better for him to root on his teamates and rehab for next yr.w/o risk.Hoping for a speedy recovery.Hoping Central finds a diamond among the atheletes that will step up and lead this team to victory ;)
[/quote]

Yeah, I hope he heals to the point that he could return as that would show him in good health. But I wouldn't expect that return to be any time soon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami