The SETXsports/Hamburger Depot Weekly HS Preview Show/ TONIGHT 6pm!!

The SETXsports/Hamburger Depot Weekly High School Preview Show will be LIVE TONIGHT from 6pm-8pm on location at our familiar spot Hamburger Depot, 790 Neches St. downtown Beaumont. Join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Gabe Pruitt of the Orange Leader, Robert Sells (BmtSoulja) and the rest of the usual cast as we get you up to date with all our area high school football. We will review last weeks games, preview this week's coming games, announce our SETXsports rankings for week 6 and players of the week for week 5, go over state polls and standings, and then in our last segment, we will discuss the questions and comments that you post here on the broadcast thread.

Show time starts at 6pm till 8pm. Come out to the Hamburger Depot tonight and enjoy some great food and fun!

If not, just click on the link provided to listen to the show.

SETXsports/Hamburger Depot Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT, here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

We know Robert can't break down the West Hardin at Lovelady game for us.  Even though he is our small school expert, right?  ;D

I want to hear about the West Hardin at Lovelady game, do ya'll know anything about them other than record.  Stats or whatever!

I know Coach Henry will be ready, but kind of break it down for fans.

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1072837" timestamp="1317676923"]
I want to hear Robert break down the West Hardin at Lovelady game for us.  He is our small school expert, right?

If he's unable to please help him out.
[/quote]

Thank you for reminding me about that, Joharr!

I want to know if Robert was at the game Saturday night!  Otherwise, I feel a proclamation coming on!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1072881" timestamp="1317680315"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=89223.msg1072837#msg1072837 date=1317676923]
I want to hear Robert break down the West Hardin at Lovelady game for us.  He is our small school expert, right?

[/quote]

I want to know if Robert was at the game Saturday night!  Otherwise, I feel a proclamation coming on!
[/quote]

Robert was not at the game Saturday and by looking at his small school rankings this week, I believe it is hopeless.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1072896" timestamp="1317681769"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=89223.msg1072881#msg1072881 date=1317680315]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Robert was not at the game Saturday and by looking at his small school rankings this week, I believe it is hopeless.
[/quote]

Maybe we can trick him into a small school game, just get him in the car and drive!  ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1072896" timestamp="1317681769"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=89223.msg1072881#msg1072881 date=1317680315]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]There's no pleasing the small school guys.  ;D

PAM's schedule is nothing compared to what North Shore has Played.  Is this a close match-up or just a difference in strength of schedule making PAm look better than they are? 

As for Robert, well Central may opt to play the small schools this year.  Got to get a win some how.  :D

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1073126" timestamp="1317731001"]
There's no pleasing the small school guys.  ;D
[/quote]

Small schools? What small schools? As I write this, the eight threads at the top are all regarding 4A schools. This is [i]almost[/i] a 4A board, LOL!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1073544" timestamp="1317764084"]
Although it's a long shot, what about the fact that the only BISD school in the playoffs in 2011 could be the Ozen Panthers????

West Brook should make it, but it's not a given, and Central is tucked in nice and firm behind the 8-ball.....
[/quote]

Then I would be right with my prediction....  ;D

The Channelview Falcons have 12 winning seasons since 1957 with the last coming in 1994. They also have just 1 playoff appearance in 1993. Is Channelview for real or is it more a case of the schools they are playing having down years and will they be exposed in 21-5A play?

[center][b]PROCLAMATION[/B][/CENTER]

WHEREAS, Robert Sells a/k/a BMTSoulja1, has continued to show a below average knowledge of football played schools who are members of the University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, 1A and 6man and played by schools who are members of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 was invited to view a football game involving Kountze High School Lions of University Interscholastic League Conference 2A, Division I and West Hardin High School Oilers of Saratoga, Texas of University Interscholastic League Conference 1A, Division I to bolster his appreciation of football played by smaller conference schools;

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 although having means and opportunity to view said game as his beloved Beaumont Central Medical Magnet High School Jaguars were off that week did not appear at that game, citing "domestic issues;"

WHEREAS, BMTSoulja1 was compelled to attend this past weekend's game involving the Chester High School Yellowjackets of University Interscholastic League Conference 6man, Division I and the Orange Community Christan School Lions of Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools Conference 6man Division II to bolster his appreciation of football played by smaller schools;

WHEREAS, despite BMTSoulja1 having the means and opportunity to view said game, did not attend said game nor did he view it as it was shown on television and streamed live via the internet;

The administration of SETXsports (well, at least one administrator...me) hereby DECREES AND PROCLAIMS that Robert Sells a/k/a BMTSoulja1 be compelled, once the Beaumont Central Medical Magnet High School Jaguars' football season has completed, to attend a playoff football game involving a team from University Interscholastic League Conference 2A or smaller or a playoff football game involving a member of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools of his choosing.

Respectfully submitted this 4th day of October, 2011.

Todd Broussard
WOSgrad
Administrator
SETXsports.com

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124