PNG Fans Leaving Game Early?

High School games at PNG have turned into a social event. Many attend the game so they can be seen, not to watch the whole game. I see the same people (Not elderly, not plant workers) who leave early EVERY game. Then you have the kids who run up and down the ilses and climb all over you all game long. When my kids were at that age that sat right beside myself and wife. But one thing I have learned is you NEVER block an Indianette mom with a camera, she will run you over!!! Back several years ago when my daughter was an Indianette, my wife told me she saw more drama from the mothers than from a soap opera!! I love our game programs, but you have parents who have taken out 2 page color ads. It has turned into a social event were some parents try to out do the others. Its embarrasing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1074035" timestamp="1317831752"]
High School games at PNG have turned into a social event. Many attend the game so they can be seen, not to watch the whole game. I see the same people (Not elderly, not plant workers) who leave early EVERY game. Then you have the kids who run up and down the ilses and climb all over you all game long. When my kids were at that age that sat right beside myself and wife. But one thing I have learned is you NEVER block an Indianette mom with a camera, she will run you over!!! Back several years ago when my daughter was an Indianette, my wife told me she saw more drama from the mothers than from a soap opera!! I love our game programs, but you have parents who have taken out 2 page color ads. It has turned into a social event were some parents try to out do the others. Its embarrasing.
[/quote]

Ain't that the truth.  I love to talk and visit as much as the next woman but when the game starts I want to watch it and my child. ;)

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="1074325" timestamp="1317852846"]
[quote author=meat link=topic=89160.msg1071239#msg1071239 date=1317501925]
^ He mad.
[/quote]
No. He is not. It is common for fans to leave early when it looks like their team is going to loose. I don't go to Nederland games but I'm sure their fans are no different than any where else. JMO
[/quote]

Fans leave early at ALL schools it has been happening for forever and isn't going to stop now.

[quote name="Dogfan311" post="1074419" timestamp="1317864414"]
Well  PNG fans during winning seasons claim to never leave early win or lose, guess it don't count on a losing season  ::) heard this boasting all my life
[/quote]
^thank you. That was my only point. Its been answered over and over that png fans are no different than any other schools fans. Got it..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86