86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will beat Silsbee?

• WOS
    • Bridge City
    • Orangefield
    • Hardin Jefferson
    • No one.

[quote name="number1" post="1068596" timestamp="1317256677"]
my opinion, silsbee should have maybe 2 losses but def 1. Newton should have beat them. its ashame that as bad as newton played we still almost won. because of a bad snap. silsbee is not as good as everyone thinks. they are all soft. i say jasper should have won also. silsbee has been gettin lucky, i see them gettin second in district and goin 1 round deep. Everyone knows they really lost to newton 2 weeks ago. and i think silsbee knows it also. ;)
[/quote] i know the scoreboard said we won. same thing for jasper. they didnt take the lead when they needed to. 6.8 yards a carry by number 34 doesnt sound lucky.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1068658" timestamp="1317260728"]
[quote author=number1 link=topic=88983.msg1068596#msg1068596 date=1317256677]
my opinion, silsbee should have maybe 2 losses but def 1. Newton should have beat them. its ashame that as bad as newton played we still almost won. because of a bad snap. silsbee is not as good as everyone thinks. they are all soft. i say jasper should have won also. silsbee has been gettin lucky, i see them gettin second in district and goin 1 round deep. Everyone knows they really lost to newton 2 weeks ago. and i think silsbee knows it also. ;)
[/quote]

I totally agree...heck they are mediocre team at best. I watched them play Newton a couple weeks ago.
[/quote]Compare Newton to Jasper. those looked like two different teams IMO. if you think we're mediocre look a kville

[/quote]

The scoreboeard says differently.  It's funny how the harder a team works, the "luckier" a team gets. Quit crying cuz you got beat.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1068658" timestamp="1317260728"]
[quote author=number1 link=topic=88983.msg1068596#msg1068596 date=1317256677]
[/quote]

I totally agree...heck they are mediocre team at best. I watched them play Newton a couple weeks ago.
[/quote]I'm sorrrrrrrry. maybe Silsbee and Kville should have a rematch in an actual game? 5-0 doesn't sound very mediocre to me. So the offense wasn't doing very well later in those games. The defense are a bunch of grown men. They got several stops against Newton and Jasper when they needed to. Both of those teams are offensively sound also. Go ahead and keep doubting these boys everyone and they will keep surprising you. Its nothing new to them. All your doing is giving them more motivation.

[/quote]
If they lost to newton then why did silsbee get the W?

[/quote]

No they win fair and square. Luck is what it's all about. Sometimes you have it sometimes you don't.

[/quote]  IMO... If the Newton snap would have been good BUT Had Silsbee's Defense stopped the 2 point conversion, You would still be making excuses for that as well...WOW!.... Get Over It... Silsbee Won!!...

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1068690" timestamp="1317263035"]
Sorry but this is not the year for 21 3A.  JMO!!!!!!!! Has not been for a while.  Yes, we all know who will make the playoff's but the playoff's are watered down.  Really does not mean that much anymore.  The UIL has really messed the whole system up. Give every kid a ribbon.
[/quote]Hey dude we are gona pin a ribbon on OF next friday night  ;D.  Hey me and dusty are going to the Orangefield Jasper game tomorrow are you gona be there.

[quote name="TigerJunkie12" post="1068725" timestamp="1317267285"]
Hey Kvillekittens how are the wildcats doing this year huh? I feel like there record is the opposite of Silsbee's. Wouldn't that make them mediocre?
[/quote]

No doubt we not a power house this year and Silsbee not either. I watched Silsbee this year and they may go 2 or maybe 3 rounds and back to shooting hoops.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1069192" timestamp="1317341880"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=88983.msg1068690#msg1068690 date=1317263035]
Sorry but this is not the year for 21 3A.  JMO!!!!!!!! Has not been for a while.  Yes, we all know who will make the playoff's but the playoff's are watered down.  Really does not mean that much anymore.  The UIL has really messed the whole system up. Give every kid a ribbon.
[/quote]Hey dude we are gona pin a ribbon on OF next friday night  ;D.  Hey me and dusty are going to the Orangefield Jasper game tomorrow are you gona be there.
[/quote]

No my friend I have to work. No doubt about the ribbon. ;D

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1069292" timestamp="1317347895"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=88983.msg1069192#msg1069192 date=1317341880]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=88983.msg1068690#msg1068690 date=1317263035]
[/quote]

No my friend I have to work. No doubt about the ribbon. ;D
[/quote] Well I sure woukd like to catch one of the games to see ya its been a while. dont work to hard. And the ribbon thing was just pickin at you I didnt mean it towards OF in any way. see ya keep in touch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83