HAMBURGER DEPOT WEEKLY HIGH SCHOOL PREVIEW SHOW/5:30 p.m. START!!!

WOSgrad

It is Mid-County Madness Week so the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly Preview Show is hitting the road as Mike Sanchez and Robert Sells and what is sure to be a countless cast of characters will broadcast the show from the Hamburger Depot located at [b]1920 Nederland Ave. in Nederland at a special starting time of 5:30 pm![/b]

As always, Mike and Robert will review the past weekend's games as well as preview the games upcoming, including a certain game being played in Port Neches Friday.  They'll also reveal the SETXsports Big and Small School High School Football Rankings, review the SETXsports Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week and dole out their "In the Trenches" award.  And then they'll wrap up the show with the ever popular Q&A session!

Of course, if you can't make it out to Nederland, you can still join the fun by clicking on the link below because when you have Mike Sanchez, Robert Sells mixed with Nederland Bulldog and Port Neches-Groves Indian fans, you never know what will happen!

THE HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXSPORTS HIGH SCHOOL WEEKLY PREVIEW SHOW ON YOUR SOURCE FOR SPORTS IN SOUTHEAST TEXAS, SETXSPORTS!!!

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/shows/1143-setxsports-show

So... I go back to two weeks ago's show.  It's really looking like High Island is picking and choosing their opponents to play, I'm not upset that they forfeited to us, we could us the week off to get healthly for Lovelady next week.

My question is why doesn't H.I. just throw in the towel and save the rest of their players health if that's waht their concerned about?

Beaumont          Central Beaumont Ozen
[b]Total yards         212               468[/b]
First downs         10               23
Rushes/Yds       31/162     34/168
Average rush 5.23               4.94
Comp/Atts         7/13/0       20/31/1
[b]Pass yards         50                 300[/b]
Comp pct         53.85               64.52
Punts                   5                   2
[b]Punting Yards 229                   58[/b]
Punting Average 45.8                   29
Fumbles/Lost 1/0                   1/0
Penalties-yards 10-56                 10-95

West Hardin Coach Jason Henry did confirm that High Island did cancel this week's scheduled game.  Rather than picking up a game, West Hardin has decided to take the week as an open week and heal up in preparation of their district opener with Lovelady next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami