Bronx wake up call

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1066602" timestamp="1317050590"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=88864.msg1066481#msg1066481 date=1317042263]
You should take that behavior as a compliment to Dayton's reputation as a great football program (plus getting smacked 54-0 last year had something to do with it, ha). We used to get that reaction from opposing teams every game when we were as successful in football...still get that reaction in every other sport when we lose  ;)

Ya'll got some things to figure out, but will be fine!
[/quote]

I agree...  Y'all should take it as a compliment.  Trust me, I know how annoying it is to lose and get that reaction from the other team. (Kingwood Park last year)  ::) :-\

It's hard to watch, but it comes with the territory....  Simple way to fix it though.... Win!  I'm sure y'all will bounce back, but try to think of it as a compliment when this does happen.  Good luck to the Broncos the rest of the year!  Also, congrats to BH!
[/quote]

Beating a BRenham in the playoffs is something all would really celebrate - geez Brenham fan - get some tough skin and apply!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="fwstangs" post="1072312" timestamp="1317604518"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=88864.msg1066602#msg1066602 date=1317050590]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=88864.msg1066481#msg1066481 date=1317042263]
You should take that behavior as a compliment to Dayton's reputation as a great football program (plus getting smacked 54-0 last year had something to do with it, ha). We used to get that reaction from opposing teams every game when we were as successful in football...still get that reaction in every other sport when we lose  ;)

Ya'll got some things to figure out, but will be fine!
[/quote]

I agree...  Y'all should take it as a compliment.  Trust me, I know how annoying it is to lose and get that reaction from the other team. (Kingwood Park last year)  ::) :-\

It's hard to watch, but it comes with the territory....  Simple way to fix it though.... Win!  I'm sure y'all will bounce back, but try to think of it as a compliment when this does happen.  Good luck to the Broncos the rest of the year!  Also, congrats to BH!
[/quote]

Beating a BRenham in the playoffs is something all would really celebrate - geez Brenham fan - get some tough skin and apply!
[/quote]

Like I said, if you win, you have nothing to worry about... 

[quote name="knightrider" post="1072859" timestamp="1317678452"]
I believe that they will get the mojo back this game against the Ganders!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]I hope your right.  Last two games the kids were going through the motions, they weren't having fun at something they should love.  They need the passion (mojo) back.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1072954" timestamp="1317686785"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=88864.msg1072859#msg1072859 date=1317678452]
I believe that they will get the mojo back this game against the Ganders!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)
[/quote]I hope your right.  Last two games the kids were going through the motions, they weren't having fun at something they should love.  They need the passion (mojo) back.
[/quote]Yup, sure do Mr. Toups!!!!!!!!!!!!! like the saying, "ALWAYS BELIEVE"

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066461" timestamp="1317039366"]
Now that I have gave bh multiple post about how good they played and given them 2 days to beat their chest I can go back to being a bronco fan and tell you I hope bh loses multiple district games. I watched them storm the field and chant like they had won state not just the first district game. I have never seen dayton respond to a district win like that we usually just walk of the field. If the bronx dont use this as a wake up call then their in trouble. Beating dayton in our district is peoples state game and every team will play like that. Our defense made #20 look like earl campbell I dont think I have ever seen that many missed tackles from a dayton team. This week the bronx better get it togethet because if they dont gp can get their state championship to.
[/quote]

SERIOUSLY ???? On Which Dayton defensive play was it that they had "so many missed tackles" ..... look back at the video, because the truth is that he broke A LOT of tackles and on many other plays, he blocked for crucial yards (the last TD of the game .... after another HUGE gain to put us in the red zone with less than 40 seconds left) ..... Dayton's Defense was simply "out-coached" and "out-played" ..... Just Admit it Already!!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1067369" timestamp="1317129552"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88864.msg1067362#msg1067362 date=1317128105]
Delasbour or tom brady, same result..... :D :D  BH minus 3 turnovers and Dayton get's a new Sonic Video about them.  ;D
[/quote]yeah and dayton minus 1turnover and a ton of penalties and we win but it didnt happen besides ur 3rd turnover actually helped yall it was 3rd down wasnt even going to be close to a first and we gave u the ball right back
[/quote]

Is that when we scored the touchdown with less than 1.5 minutes left in the game?  I guess your offense needs some of those "look-alike Earl Campbell's" .... LOL

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1068667" timestamp="1317261239"]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=88864.msg1068607#msg1068607 date=1317257199]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88864.msg1066863#msg1066863 date=1317069218]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88864.msg1066829#msg1066829 date=1317067203]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88864.msg1066813#msg1066813 date=1317066000]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1066461#msg1066461 date=1317039366]
Now that I have gave bh multiple post about how good they played and given them 2 days to beat their chest I can go back to being a bronco fan and tell you I hope bh loses multiple district games. I watched them storm the field and chant like they had won state not just the first district game. I have never seen dayton respond to a district win like that we usually just walk of the field. If the bronx dont use this as a wake up call then their in trouble. Beating dayton in our district is peoples state game and every team will play like that. Our defense made #20 look like earl campbell I dont think I have ever seen that many missed tackles from a dayton team. This week the bronx better get it togethet because if they dont gp can get their state championship to.
[/quote]

Personally I see it a different way! I don't think the teams that beat yall feel like they have won state, they are just glad to shut the Bronco's up! The Dayton Bronco's always feel they are a better team than they actually are! That Big head started coming out after you took it to 20-4A. The team plays cocky and when they get up on you they start flapping their jaws! WOS is the same way when they are winning they are jiving on the field and high fiving and doing anything to intimidate the other team. If you don't like how teams act when they beat you then slow your roll and
[b]win with class![/b] Oh and that #20 you didn’t make him look like anything! That boy plays lights out every game! Here's to you hoping we lose a multiple district games  :-*
[/quote]Do you even know what that means? ::)  Nothing wrong with a team.. being overly excited that they FINALLY beat the Kings of 19-4A IMO. Will they do it again... maybe, maybe not.  We already had to endure the arrogance of the BH posters when yall sucked... Now that yall wised up and used that tax money you get from the plants and hired someone who might know what they are doing (as far as football) . Now we have to put up with yall's arrogance even more....Here's to BH doing well... Finally have some competition for the Broncos.
[/quote]

When the Shoe is on the other foot it doesn't feel so good, Does it sweat heart 8) ;D
[/quote]

What is a "sweat heart"...

The shoe is NOT on the other foot...one game, or even one season, does not a program make

Nice try, "crosby light"
[/quote]just for your info #20 had 9 carries for 45yds against ned so yes we made him look like earl campbell
[/quote]

LMAO .... So #20 accounted for 55 yards of the 173 yards NEDERLAND allowed which is approximately 33%.  What is your point, considering Dayton's was 37/152 and BH was 38/261 on Rushes .... Is it because #20 had over 160 of those rushing yards vs Dayton or is it because he had 55 yards of the 173 total yards in the Nederland game .... I'm so confused on your point !!

[quote name="barbershillfootball" post="1075373" timestamp="1317973196"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1068667#msg1068667 date=1317261239]
[quote author=mikehoncho link=topic=88864.msg1068607#msg1068607 date=1317257199]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88864.msg1066863#msg1066863 date=1317069218]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=88864.msg1066829#msg1066829 date=1317067203]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88864.msg1066813#msg1066813 date=1317066000]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1066461#msg1066461 date=1317039366]
[/quote]

Personally I see it a different way! I don't think the teams that beat yall feel like they have won state, they are just glad to shut the Bronco's up! The Dayton Bronco's always feel they are a better team than they actually are! That Big head started coming out after you took it to 20-4A. The team plays cocky and when they get up on you they start flapping their jaws! WOS is the same way when they are winning they are jiving on the field and high fiving and doing anything to intimidate the other team. If you don't like how teams act when they beat you then slow your roll and
[b]win with class![/b] Oh and that #20 you didn’t make him look like anything! That boy plays lights out every game! Here's to you hoping we lose a multiple district games  :-*
[/quote]Do you even know what that means? ::)  Nothing wrong with a team.. being overly excited that they FINALLY beat the Kings of 19-4A IMO. Will they do it again... maybe, maybe not.  We already had to endure the arrogance of the BH posters when yall sucked... Now that yall wised up and used that tax money you get from the plants and hired someone who might know what they are doing (as far as football) . Now we have to put up with yall's arrogance even more....Here's to BH doing well... Finally have some competition for the Broncos.
[/quote]

When the Shoe is on the other foot it doesn't feel so good, Does it sweat heart 8) ;D
[/quote]

What is a "sweat heart"...

The shoe is NOT on the other foot...one game, or even one season, does not a program make

Nice try, "crosby light"
[/quote]just for your info #20 had 9 carries for 45yds against ned so yes we made him look like earl campbell
[/quote]

LMAO .... So #20 accounted for 55 yards of the 173 yards NEDERLAND allowed which is approximately 33%.  What is your point, considering Dayton's was 37/152 and BH was 38/261 on Rushes .... Is it because #20 had over 160 of those rushing yards vs Dayton or is it because he had 55 yards of the 173 total yards in the Nederland game .... I'm so confused on your point !!
[/quote] Don't be confused : BH flat out - out played us plain and simple - #8 & #20 for BH were excellant RB's . Its was a close game between to good football teams .  BH did us a favor and Dayton will be a better team come play-offs. Hope we get a chance to meet again soon !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• That’s what they want you to believe. If the dems came up with a magical bill to end all abortion and all crime etc. etc . It still Wouldn’t pass because this nation program many to believe that the other side just don’t think different there evil and must be defeated. It works in 3rd world countries and it works here in the US. Trump had liberal beliefs so did Reagan. It’s million of democrats in the military defending freedom millions of democrats in hospitals saving lives etc. etc. don’t let American politics define a person.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central (and hopefully correct) - (#) Regional Seed - TV will be noted below, all other games stream on ESPN+ Arranged by paired Regionals - Left Side of the Bracket (1/16 - 8/9 : 4/13 - 5/12)/ Right Side of the Bracket (2/15 - 7/10 : 3/14 - 6//11) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Indiana 10 - (2) Southern Miss 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Northern Kentucky 3 - (1) Tennessee 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) Southern Miss 6 - (4) Northern Kentucky 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Vikings of Kentucky Eliminated) G4:  (1) Tennessee 12 - (3) Indiana 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (2) Southern Miss vs (3) Indiana (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Tennessee vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#16 East Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Evansville 4 - (1) East Carolina 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Virginia Commonwealth 1 - (2) Wake Forest 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Wake Forest 6 - (1) East Carolina 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The consensus preseason #1 Demon Deacons dragged to down to Hell) G4: (4) Evansville 17 - (3) Virginia Commonwealth 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (1) East Carolina vs (3) Virginia Commonwealth (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (4) Evansville vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Stetson 2 - (1) Florida St. 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Central Florida 8 - (2) Bama 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Bama 0 - (4) Stetson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Tide Eliminated)  G4: (1) Florida St. 5 - (3) Central Florida 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5 : 11:00 AM (4) Stetson vs (3) Central Florida (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Florida St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#9 Oklahoma -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Connecticut 4 - (2) Duke 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2:  (4) Oral Roberts 0 - (1) Oklahoma 14   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Duke 6 - (4) Oral Roberts 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Fightin' Bobs Eliminated) G4: (1) Oklahoma 1 - (3) Connecticut 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Duke vs (1) Oklahoma (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Connecticut vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Wofford 3 - (2) LSU 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Long Island 8 - (1) North Carolina 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Long Island 2 - (3) Wofford 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (LIU Eliminated) G4: (2) LSU 2 - (1) North Carolina 6   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (3) Wofford vs (2) LSU (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina vs (1) North Carolina Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#13 Arizona -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) West Virginia 4 (2) Dallas Baptist 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Grand Canyon 9 - (1) Arizona 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Dallas Baptist 7 - (1) Arizona 0  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Wildcats Eliminated) G4: (4) Grand Canyon 2 - (3) West Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) Dallas Baptist vs (4) Grand Canyon (Loser Eliminated) G6: 7:00 PM (3) West Virginia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#5 Arkansas -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Southeast Missouri 9 - (1) Arkansas 17   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   7:00 PM (3) K-State 9 - (2) la tech 4 ( This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Saturday June 1st G2: (3) K-State 19 - (2) la tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Resumption of suspended game) G3: (2) la tech 3 - (4) Southeast Missouri 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (Louisiana tards Eliminated) G4: (1) Arkansas 6 - (3) K-State 7   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (1) Arkansas vs (4) Southeast Missouri (Loser Eliminated) G6: 6:00 PM (3) K-State vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Penn 2 - (1) Virginia 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) St. John's 2 - (2) Mississippi St. 5 (10)  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Penn 9 - (3) St. John's 10 (12)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Quakers Eliminated) G4: (2) Mississippi St. 4 - (1) Virginia 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Mississippi St. vs (3) St. John's (Loser Eliminated) (ESPN2) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Virginia vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) ________________________________________________________________________________________ This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Western Michigan 8 - (1) Kentucky 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Illinois 4 - (2) Indiana St. 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Indiana St. 6 - (4) Western Michigan 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Broncs are Eliminated) G4: (1) Kentucky 6 - (3) Illinois 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) Indiana St.vs (3) Illinois (Loser Eliminated) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Kentucky vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#15 Oregon St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Nicholls St. 12 - (2) California-Irvine 13   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Tulane 4 - (1) Oregon St. 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Tulane 3 - (3) Nicholls St. 0   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Colonels Eliminated) G4: (2) California-Irvine 3 - (1) Oregon St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) California-Irvine vs (4) Tulane (Loser Eliminate) G6: 8:00 PM (1) Oregon St.vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Army 7 - (1) Georgia 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) Georgia Tech 0 - (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (4) Army 2 - (3) Georgia Tech 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Black Knights Eliminated) G4:  (2) North Carolina-Wilmington 2 -(1) Georgia 11   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) North Carolina-Wilmington vs (3) Georgia Tech (Loser Eliminated) (ACC Network) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Georgia vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#10 North Carolina St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) James Madison 7 - (2) South Carolina 8 (10)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Bryant 2 - (1) North Carolina St. 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (4) Bryant 1 - (3) James Madison 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Bryant Bulldogs Eliminated) G4: (2) South Carolina 4 - (1) North Carolina St. 6  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (2) South Carolina vs (3) James Madison (Loser Eliminated) (ESPNU) G6: 5:00 PM (1) North Carolina St. vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (4) Grambling 0 - (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 8   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (3) t.u. 12 - (2) ULaLa 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) ULaLa 12 - (4) Grambling 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (The Tigers Eliminated) G4: (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies 4 - (3) t.u. 2 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) ULaLa vs (3) t.u. (ESPN2) G6: 7:00 PM (1) Fightin' Texas Aggies vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (#14 California- Santa Barbara -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31 G1: (2) San Diego (3) Oregon 5 - (2) San Diego 4 (11)   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Fresno St. 6 - (1) California-Santa Barbara 9   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3:  (2) San Diego 7 - (4) Fresno St. 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (Fresno St. Eliminated) G4:  (1) California-Santa Barbara 1 - (3) Oregon 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 2:00 PM (2) San Diego vs (1) California-Santa Barbara (Loser Eliminate) (ESPNU) G6: 8:00 PM (3) Oregon vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Coastal Carolina 13 - (2) Vandy 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (SEC Network) G2: (4) High Point 3 - (1) Clemson 4   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Vandy 9 - (4) High Point 10   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (VandyBoys are Eliminated) G4: (1) Clemson 4 - (3) Coastal Carolina 3   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 11:00 AM (4) High Point vs (3) Coastal Carolina (Loser Eliminate) G6: 5:00 PM (1) Clemson vs G5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  (#11 Okie State -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) Friday May 31st G1: (3) Florida 5 - (2) Nebraska 2   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up G2: (4) Niagara 7 - (1) Okie State 19   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Saturday June 1st G3: (2) Nebraska 7 - (4) Niagara 5   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up (The Purple Eagles Eliminated) G4: (1) Okie State 7 - (3) Florida 1   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Sunday June 2nd G5: 1:00 PM (2) Nebraska vs (3) Florida (Loser Eliminated) (SEC Network) G6: 6:00 PM (1) Okie State vs Game 5 Winner Monday June 3rd G7: TBD G4 Winner vs G5 Winner (if necessary
    • The way they are talking sounds like they were from Beaumont.
    • I don't really like it but depending on how the brackets play out it could possibly help Woodville win a playoff game or 2 
    • I can’t think of one good reason unless you are currently receiving or hoping to receive an entitlement from the government.
  • Topics