Bronx wake up call

Now that I have gave bh multiple post about how good they played and given them 2 days to beat their chest I can go back to being a bronco fan and tell you I hope bh loses multiple district games. I watched them storm the field and chant like they had won state not just the first district game. I have never seen dayton respond to a district win like that we usually just walk of the field. If the bronx dont use this as a wake up call then their in trouble. Beating dayton in our district is peoples state game and every team will play like that. Our defense made #20 look like earl campbell I dont think I have ever seen that many missed tackles from a dayton team. This week the bronx better get it togethet because if they dont gp can get their state championship to.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066461" timestamp="1317039366"]
Now that I have gave bh multiple post about how good they played and given them 2 days to beat their chest I can go back to being a bronco fan and tell you I hope bh loses multiple district games. I watched them storm the field and chant like they had won state not just the first district game. I have never seen dayton respond to a district win like that we usually just walk of the field. If the bronx dont use this as a wake up call then their in trouble. Beating dayton in our district is peoples state game and every team will play like that. Our defense made #20 look like earl campbell I dont think I have ever seen that many missed tackles from a dayton team. [b]This week the bronx better get it togethet because if they dont gp can get their state championship to.[/b]
[/quote]Yep. I have said on another thread that Dayton better get their defense together.

You should take that behavior as a compliment to Dayton's reputation as a great football program (plus getting smacked 54-0 last year had something to do with it, ha). We used to get that reaction from opposing teams every game when we were as successful in football...still get that reaction in every other sport when we lose  ;)

Ya'll got some things to figure out, but will be fine!

Now that I have gave bh multiple post about how good they played and given them 2 days to beat their chest I can go back to being a bronco fan and tell you I hope bh loses multiple district games. [b]I watched them storm the field and chant like they had won state[/b] not just the first district game. I have never seen dayton respond to a district win like that we usually just walk of the field. If the bronx dont use this as a wake up call then their in trouble. Beating dayton in our district is peoples state game and every team will play like that. Our defense made #20 look like earl campbell I dont think I have ever seen that many missed tackles from a dayton team. This week the bronx better get it togethet because if they dont gp can get their state championship to.
[/quote]
SAW IT IN IN CROS 2 YRS AGO.  CANT TAKE IT PERSONAL  ;D  I LOOK FOR DA BRONX TO RESPOND  ;) GONNA BE A SLIGHT CHANGE AT LB THIS WEEK  ;D

One thing about dayton even in the years our offense wasnt great was that our d would knock your teeth out. I have never seen this much arm tackling and grabbing at jerseys from a dayton team. We are giving up 400yds a game and 30pts on average dont remember that happening at least the past 16 years. One more thing who is that #32 on jv watched him play the other night man he likes contact

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1066481" timestamp="1317042263"]
You should take that behavior as a compliment to Dayton's reputation as a great football program (plus getting smacked 54-0 last year had something to do with it, ha). We used to get that reaction from opposing teams every game when we were as successful in football...still get that reaction in every other sport when we lose  ;)

Ya'll got some things to figure out, but will be fine!
[/quote]

I agree...  Y'all should take it as a compliment.  Trust me, I know how annoying it is to lose and get that reaction from the other team. (Kingwood Park last year)  ::) :-\

It's hard to watch, but it comes with the territory....  Simple way to fix it though.... Win!  I'm sure y'all will bounce back, but try to think of it as a compliment when this does happen.  Good luck to the Broncos the rest of the year!  Also, congrats to BH!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066617" timestamp="1317051482"]
I feel ya brenham fan but this was the first district game not the first play off win like kp
[/quote]

Same thing happened when Waller upset us a couple of years ago.  If you're a perennial power and you lose, you can expect this to happen.  If Montgomery beats us this year, it will likely happen, just cuz they have never beaten us, and we usually win district. 

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066729" timestamp="1317059707"]
Think the varsity should watch the freshman play d seen them twice man their good and will lay you out
[/quote]Maybe they should put some of them freshman on varsity

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066617" timestamp="1317051482"]
I feel ya brenham fan but this was the first district game not the first play off win like kp
[/quote]

So am I to gather from these statements that you don't approve of the way BHHS teenagers  and new coaching staff celebrated who beat what they felt was a real quality program? Wow. These kids experienced last years beat down and have listened all year how it was gonna be 54-0 part II all over again.  I thought it was okay for teenagers to celebrate after reaching a set goal. Good luck the rest of the way "touchy". ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066590" timestamp="1317049922"]
One thing about dayton even in the years our offense wasnt great was that our d would knock your teeth out. I have never seen this much arm tackling and grabbing at jerseys from a dayton team. We are giving up 400yds a game and 30pts on average dont remember that happening at least the past 16 years. One more thing who is that #32 on jv watched him play the other night man he likes contact
[/quote]
You talkin bout Campbell (JR)  Thats some of those "personell changes that might be coming.  Along with moving #6 Jackson to LB  ;)

Now that I have gave bh multiple post about how good they played and given them 2 days to beat their chest I can go back to being a bronco fan and tell you I hope bh loses multiple district games. I watched them storm the field and chant like they had won state not just the first district game. I have never seen dayton respond to a district win like that we usually just walk of the field. If the bronx dont use this as a wake up call then their in trouble. Beating dayton in our district is peoples state game and every team will play like that. Our defense made #20 look like earl campbell I dont think I have ever seen that many missed tackles from a dayton team. This week the bronx better get it togethet because if they dont gp can get their state championship to.
[/quote]

Personally I see it a different way! I don't think the teams that beat yall feel like they have won state, they are just glad to shut the Bronco's up! The Dayton Bronco's always feel they are a better team than they actually are! That Big head started coming out after you took it to 20-4A. The team plays cocky and when they get up on you they start flapping their jaws! WOS is the same way when they are winning they are jiving on the field and high fiving and doing anything to intimidate the other team. If you don't like how teams act when they beat you then slow your roll and win with class! Oh and that #20 you didn’t make him look like anything! That boy plays lights out every game! Here's to you hoping we lose a multiple district games  :-*

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1066813" timestamp="1317066000"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1066461#msg1066461 date=1317039366]
[/quote]

Personally I see it a different way! I don't think the teams that beat yall feel like they have won state, they are just glad to shut the Bronco's up! The Dayton Bronco's always feel they are a better team than they actually are! That Big head started coming out after you took it to 20-4A. The team plays cocky and when they get up on you they start flapping their jaws! WOS is the same way when they are winning they are jiving on the field and high fiving and doing anything to intimidate the other team. If you don't like how teams act when they beat you then slow your roll and win with class! Oh and that #20 you didn’t make him look like anything! That boy plays lights out every game! Here's to you hoping we lose a multiple district games  :-*
[/quote]

And the gloves are coming off!  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1066813" timestamp="1317066000"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1066461#msg1066461 date=1317039366]
[/quote]

Personally I see it a different way! I don't think the teams that beat yall feel like they have won state, they are just glad to shut the Bronco's up! The Dayton Bronco's always feel they are a better team than they actually are! That Big head started coming out after you took it to 20-4A. The team plays cocky and when they get up on you they start flapping their jaws! WOS is the same way when they are winning they are jiving on the field and high fiving and doing anything to intimidate the other team. If you don't like how teams act when they beat you then slow your roll and
[b]win with class![/b] Oh and that #20 you didn’t make him look like anything! That boy plays lights out every game! Here's to you hoping we lose a multiple district games  :-*
[/quote]Do you even know what that means? ::)  Nothing wrong with a team.. being overly excited that they FINALLY beat the Kings of 19-4A IMO. Will they do it again... maybe, maybe not.  We already had to endure the arrogance of the BH posters when yall sucked... Now that yall wised up and used that tax money you get from the plants and hired someone who might know what they are doing (as far as football) . Now we have to put up with yall's arrogance even more....Here's to BH doing well... Finally have some competition for the Broncos. 

[quote name="octfeb" post="1066829" timestamp="1317067203"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88864.msg1066813#msg1066813 date=1317066000]
[/quote]

Personally I see it a different way! I don't think the teams that beat yall feel like they have won state, they are just glad to shut the Bronco's up! The Dayton Bronco's always feel they are a better team than they actually are! That Big head started coming out after you took it to 20-4A. The team plays cocky and when they get up on you they start flapping their jaws! WOS is the same way when they are winning they are jiving on the field and high fiving and doing anything to intimidate the other team. If you don't like how teams act when they beat you then slow your roll and
[b]win with class![/b] Oh and that #20 you didn’t make him look like anything! That boy plays lights out every game! Here's to you hoping we lose a multiple district games  :-*
[/quote]Do you even know what that means? ::)  Nothing wrong with a team.. being overly excited that they FINALLY beat the Kings of 19-4A IMO. Will they do it again... maybe, maybe not.  We already had to endure the arrogance of the BH posters when yall sucked... Now that yall wised up and used that tax money you get from the plants and hired someone who might know what they are doing (as far as football) . Now we have to put up with yall's arrogance even more....Here's to BH doing well... Finally have some competition for the Broncos.
[/quote]

Way to group us all in there together. I'm glad actually that the BH respect from Dayton is wearing off. It's good to see the real "purple" coming out from some of you. Not that "you" actually showed any, and it is not required. Give us your real thoughts!  ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1066848" timestamp="1317068455"]
Must we kiss your but forever I already haf to suffer through the chants of we can we will that should be enough punishment for one loss
[/quote]

Heck no! Like I said before the game. Bring it. The only good Bronco is an honest one. Or as BHFAN likes to call you, Bronchos.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1066849" timestamp="1317068644"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1066848#msg1066848 date=1317068455]
Must we kiss your but forever I already haf to suffer through the chants of we can we will that should be enough punishment for one loss
[/quote]
Could be worse...Try hearing "Cherokee" 40 times in two hours
[/quote]

No kidding! >:(

[quote name="octfeb" post="1066829" timestamp="1317067203"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88864.msg1066813#msg1066813 date=1317066000]
[/quote]

[/quote]Do you even know what that means? ::)  Nothing wrong with a team.. being overly excited that they FINALLY beat the Kings of 19-4A IMO. Will they do it again... maybe, maybe not.  We already had to endure the arrogance of the BH posters when yall sucked... [b]Now that yall wised up and used that tax money you get from the plants and hired someone who [/b] [b]might know what they are doing (as far as football) [/b] . Now we have to put up with yall's arrogance even more....Here's to BH doing well... Finally have some competition for the Broncos.
[/quote]

Wow....you must be the only Bronco that was saying such. All I can remember is hearing from outsiders how stupid BH was for getting rid of Don Price.. Guess maybe the "insiders" knew what they were doing after all.

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1066849" timestamp="1317068644"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88864.msg1066848#msg1066848 date=1317068455]
[/quote]
Could be worse...Try hearing "Cherokee" 40 times in two hours
[/quote]

It was only 40 times because of being a low scoring game. ;D ;D ;D

Everytime we lose, the other team treats it as a State Championship game. But oh well, take it in strides.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami