Jasper at Orangefield Predictions?

I'm picking OF every time I pick Jasper they loose...Jasper's offense is hampered by the play of our QB...but when he does make a good throw we can't catch it (#18) dropped 3 against silsbee...I wonder if the coaches are regretting their decision to start walker over Bolton and give walker a year on jv. But it's to late now cause Bolton bolted to baseball...

I like to think of myself as sort of a physic. I predict Jasper's running back, Morrsie I think, will have over 500 yards rushing before they take him out in the 3rd quarter. That guy runs like a bull mixed with a cheeta. Orangefield can't stop him. Watch out because everyone he hits has a concusion even if they don't know it.

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1066758" timestamp="1317061480"]
I'm picking OF every time I pick Jasper they loose...Jasper's offense is hampered by the play of our QB...but when he does make a good throw we can't catch it (#18) dropped 3 against silsbee...I wonder if the coaches are regretting their decision to start walker over Bolton and give walker a year on jv. But it's to late now cause Bolton bolted to baseball...
[/quote]

Doubt very seriously they regret that. Bolton is so small, he would have gotten injured very quickly. There's no way he weighs over 120. Walker has a lot of room to improve, but he's getting better every game. The good news is...he's only a sophomore. 

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1069027" timestamp="1317325498"]
[quote author=T-daddy link=topic=88837.msg1066758#msg1066758 date=1317061480]
[/quote]

Doubt very seriously they regret that. Bolton is so small, he would have gotten injured very quickly. There's no way he weighs over 120. Walker has a lot of room to improve, but he's getting better every game. The good news is...he's only a sophomore.
[/quote]

We are getting the impression morgan is getting his feet wet this year while trying to build for the future...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder