Vidor considers Nederland it's biggest rival

AggiesAreWe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="CANeyePLAYtoo" post="1061502" timestamp="1316553245"]
The rivalry.  When a true rivalry plays like Midcounty Madness. (PNG vs Nederland)  It is standing room only at any field they play on.  You wont see that Friday.
[/quote]
I'm willing to bet that you will. You [size=12pt][b]Obviously[/b][/size] don't know the Vidor fan base.  ::)  ;D

[quote name="my.two.cents" post="1061511" timestamp="1316553692"]
[quote author=CANeyePLAYtoo link=topic=88551.msg1061502#msg1061502 date=1316553245]
The rivalry.  When a true rivalry plays like Midcounty Madness. (PNG vs Nederland)  It is standing room only at any field they play on.  You wont see that Friday.
[/quote]
I'm willing to bet that you will. You [size=12pt][b]Obviously[/b][/size] don't know the Vidor fan base.  ::)  ;D
[/quote]

I know the Vidor fan base well and have seen many Pirate games at Nederland over the past several years.  Trust me.  Vidor does not fill up the visitors side.  You never see that in the PNG V Nederland game.  THATS A FACT

TITAN POWER

Guest Pirate_pride_07
But honestly it doesn't matter what we think or what the fans of Nederland think. What matters is what the players think and i think Jeff spoke for the team when he said Nederland is our Rival. Thats what the Vidor team thinks and thats all that matters.

[quote name="my.two.cents" post="1061520" timestamp="1316554637"]
But honestly it doesn't matter what we think or what the fans of Nederland think. What matters is what the players think and i think Jeff spoke for the team when he said Nederland is our Rival. Thats what the Vidor team thinks and thats all that matters.
[/quote]

will vidor still be claiming nederland as a rival after nederland polishes their grass with them friday night..LOL ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="indianforever" post="1061522" timestamp="1316554817"]
[quote author=my.two.cents link=topic=88551.msg1061520#msg1061520 date=1316554637]
[/quote]

will vidor still be claiming nederland as a rival after nederland polishes their grass with them friday night..LOL ;D
[/quote]
If that happens yes they will. They've done it over the years and nothings gonna change now.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1061523" timestamp="1316554852"]
I thought both sides had to agree it is a rival for it to be legit....we have a rival all ready, how come you guys keep insisting that Nederland is ya'lls.  How about LCM, Lumberton or Livingston?  Geeze..... this is getting old.
[/quote]
Point out in the Rivalry's handbook where it says that please.  ::)  ;D but anyways it wasn't us this time. It was the Beaumont Enterprise and AAW  ;D  8)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="DOGS1988" post="1061528" timestamp="1316555051"]
what .....there is a handbook???? ha ha
[/quote]
Yes there is.  ;D  The author is Dr. Suess  :o  :D  ;)

Here we go with another pointless rivalry thread.  I wouldnt be depending on the Beaumont Nosuprise on getting many stories right around here.  PNG/Nederland is a true rivalry.  That doesnt mean the Pirates dont get amped up everytime they play them.  But I have to agree, that to have a true rival, it needs to be a two sided affair.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="CANeyePLAYtoo" post="1061533" timestamp="1316555638"]
But I have to agree, that to have a true rival, it needs to be a two sided affair.
[/quote]
Well i disagree

regardless of the hype and what is being said about this Friday's match up....Nederland will take care of business.  Starting district play with a win willl have a nice sound to it.  Good luck and I pray for no injuries on either side.  [glow=red,2,300]G O    D O G S  !  !  !  !  !  ![/glow]

[quote name="my.two.cents" post="1061534" timestamp="1316555723"]
[quote author=CANeyePLAYtoo link=topic=88551.msg1061533#msg1061533 date=1316555638]
But I have to agree, that to have a true rival, it needs to be a two sided affair.
[/quote]
Well i disagree
[/quote]

Then let me know when the Black and Gold Bowl takes off in Nederland. Oh and  Bulldog fans let me know when it takes off over there.  I want a shirt.  ;)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="CANeyePLAYtoo" post="1061540" timestamp="1316556040"]
[quote author=my.two.cents link=topic=88551.msg1061534#msg1061534 date=1316555723]
[quote author=CANeyePLAYtoo link=topic=88551.msg1061533#msg1061533 date=1316555638]
[/quote]
Well i disagree
[/quote]

Then let me know when the Black and Gold Bowl takes off in Nederland. Oh and  Bulldog fans let me know when it takes off over there.  I want a shirt.  ;)
[/quote]
Will do  8)  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami