Sad news out of Mont Belvieu

There has been a bad accident close to Barbers Hill High School. Liberty county officials are on the scene and are treating this as a MASS CASUALTY event. Police are looking for the suspect described as a large purple horse per distraught witnesses. There were mass numbers of dead ants everywhere as witnesses described the scene. Also there has been an amber alert issued for the Queen who has been reported missing. This has been Buddy Garrity reporting live from Mont Belvieu.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1059497" timestamp="1316311175"]
There has been a bad accident close to Barbers Hill High School. Liberty county officials are on the scene and are treating this as a MASS CASUALTY event. Police are looking for the suspect described as a large purple horse per distraught witnesses. There were mass numbers of dead ants everywhere as witnesses described the scene. Also there has been an amber alert issued for the Queen who has been reported missing. This has been Buddy Garrity reporting live from Mont Belvieu.
[/quote]

Classic  ;D

Oh well then, that would explain that blue bird I saw running up 146 with a purple tutu on. The bird did stop at one point, looked like they were trying to straighten a bow on top their head. ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1059571" timestamp="1316313984"]
Oh well then, that would explain that blue bird I saw running up 146 with a purple tutu on. The bird did stop at one point, looked like they were trying to straighten a bow on top their head. ;D
[/quote]Lol

[b]Officer[/b]: Mam did you see what happened here?
[b]Witness[/b]: Yea I saw the whole thing I had just left the sonic and was on my way to the dollar store, I like the dollar store cause I don't have to get all dressed up like when I go to the walmart super center, when all the sudden this blur comes out of no where, I thought it was a Chupacabra at first but then I realized it was that dang purple horse, he runs across the road and a car load of ants slammed right into it. Hide your wives, hide your kids. hide your husbands cause that purple horse is terrorizing this whole town. That purple thing is a menace, I tell ya the law better find that crazy horse soon or I suspect this will end bad... ;)
[b]Officer[/b]: Mam I'm going to need your address in case we need to follow up on your statement.
[b]Witness[/b]: Certainly Officer I live at 54-0 lost lane.........hey does this mean I get to go into the witness protection program or something.  ;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1059698" timestamp="1316351105"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=88434.msg1059697#msg1059697 date=1316350988]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=88434.msg1059693#msg1059693 date=1316347935]
sad story... :'(
[/quote]
Thoughts and prayers to the family of the author.  :(
[/quote]

And the phone number of a good "shrink doctor" wouldn't hurt either... ;D ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D yup

[quote name="VPirate" post="1059619" timestamp="1316316419"]
[b]Witness[/b]: Yea I saw the whole thing I had just left the sonic and was on my way to the dollar store, I like the dollar store cause I don't have to get all dressed up like when I go to the walmart super center, when all the sudden this blur comes out of no where, I thought it was a Chupacabra at first but then I realized it was that dang purple horse, he runs across the road and a car load of ants slammed right into it. Hide your wives, hide your kids. hide your husbands cause that purple horse is terrorizing this whole town. That purple thing is a menace, I tell ya the law better find that crazy horse soon or I suspect this will end bad... ;)
[b]Officer[/b]: Mam I'm going to need your address in case we need to follow up on your statement.
[b]Witness[/b]: Certainly Officer I live at 54-0 lost lane.........hey does this mean I get to go into the witness protection program or something.  ;)
[/quote]

sonic..dallor store..sounds like K-ville hahahaha! ;D  LMAO 8)

[quote name="VPirate" post="1059619" timestamp="1316316419"]
[b]Witness[/b]: [b]Yea I saw the whole thing I had just left the sonic and was on my way to the dollar store, I like the dollar store cause I don't have to get all dressed up like when I go to the walmart super center[/b], when all the sudden this blur comes out of no where, I thought it was a Chupacabra at first but then I realized it was that dang purple horse, he runs across the road and a car load of ants slammed right into it. Hide your wives, hide your kids. hide your husbands cause that purple horse is terrorizing this whole town. That purple thing is a menace, I tell ya the law better find that crazy horse soon or I suspect this will end bad... ;)
[/quote]

No no mont belvieu not dayton 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn