FEARLESS PREDICTIONS Week 3

Dayton Broncos vs Aldine Eisenhower Eagles 7:00 PM Thorne Stadium
The Eagles will come out throwing in their spread offense, but unfortunately the young Bronco defense is improving. The Broncos match the Eagles TD by TD and in the 2nd half, the Bronco defense comes up with a fumble and interception that are turned into TD's. The Eagles score twice in the 4th quarter, but it is too little too late.
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
Dayton 41 Aldine Eisenhower 31

Seriously it is time to take the purple shades off and lay down the purple cool aid LOL ;D Do you really believe this stuff??? It's ok to throw logic in every now and then! It would defenitly make you more credible LOL ;D  I would flip that score before its too late 8)

Purple, will you be posting the highlight video of the Dayton/Angleton game on your site soon? I'd like to see the 52 yarder that the Carranco kid nailed again. Also I've enjoyed watching the videos you put together of your team. You do a great job. I wish we had someone that would do that for us. There is alot of former players and Angleton alum that live too far to keep up with the football team and doing something like this would be a great way to be able to follow the team.

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1057367" timestamp="1316092741"]
Purple, will you be posting the highlight video of the Dayton/Angleton game on your site soon? I'd like to see the 52 yarder that the Carranco kid nailed again. Also I've enjoyed watching the videos you put together of your team. You do a great job. I wish we had someone that would do that for us. There is alot of former players and Angleton alum that live too far to keep up with the football team and doing something like this would be a great way to be able to follow the team.
[/quote]My son has been on the computer the last couple of nights.  I have the video edited, I just have to do the voice over.  Hopefully I can get it done this evening and post it on Friday.  Thanks for the compliment about the videos.  Fun hobby of mine and ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1057357" timestamp="1316090801"]

The Eagles will come out throwing in their spread offense, but unfortunately the young Bronco defense is improving. The Broncos match the Eagles TD by TD and in the 2nd half, the Bronco defense comes up with a fumble and interception that are turned into TD's. The Eagles score twice in the 4th quarter, but it is too little too late.

Seriously it is time to take the purple shades off and lay down the purple cool aid LOL ;D Do you really believe this stuff??? It's ok to throw logic in every now and then! It would defenitly make you more credible LOL ;D  I would flip that score before its too late 8)
[/quote]Since I started doing my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS I have learned a few things. 
1.  Never pick an HISD team to beat a 19 or 20-4A team. 
2.  Upsets seldom happen in 19-4A, but in 20-4A on any given Friday any team can pull of a big win 
3.  Picking Dayton to win everygame is usually correct over 80% of the time, and in district play you can even give up about 30 points and still pick the Broncos to win.
I know the kids we have playing for varsity and the offensive fire power at Herrera's disposal (especially with Jakari and McBride back).  From talking to my "sources" we have already played the best team in our regular season.  Got to think the Broncos are going to win this one.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1057471" timestamp="1316104831"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88264.msg1057357#msg1057357 date=1316090801]

[/quote]Since I started doing my FEARLESS PREDICTIONS I have learned a few things. 
2.  Upsets seldom happen in 19-4A, but in 20-4A on any given Friday any team can pull of a big win 
3.  Picking Dayton to win everygame is usually correct over 80% of the time, and in district play you can even give up about 30 points and still pick the Broncos to win.
I know the kids we have playing for varsity and the offensive fire power at Herrera's disposal (especially with Jakari and McBride back).  From talking to my "sources" we have already played the best team in our regular season.  Got to think the Broncos are going to win this one.
[/quote]
Has Jakari or McBride played yet this season?

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1057488" timestamp="1316107301"]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=88264.msg1057471#msg1057471 date=1316104831]

[/quote]
[/quote] Why do I get the feeling that is a loaded question?

[quote name="octfeb" post="1057491" timestamp="1316107552"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88264.msg1057488#msg1057488 date=1316107301]
[quote author=PURPLE 4EVER link=topic=88264.msg1057471#msg1057471 date=1316104831]

[/quote]
[/quote] Why do I get the feeling that is a loaded question?
[/quote]
;D 8)

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1057471" timestamp="1316104831"]

[/quote]

I hope you don't thing Ike is a HISD school and I'd be willing to take Chavez, Lamar, and or Madison over any 19/20 opponent....

[quote name="SFA85" post="1057498" timestamp="1316108166"]

[/quote]

[b]I hope you don't thing Ike is a HISD school and I'd be willing to take Chavez, Lamar, and or Madison over any 19/20 opponent....[/b]
[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth, SFA85.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1057498" timestamp="1316108166"]

[/quote]

I hope you don't thing Ike is a HISD school and I'd be willing to take Chavez, Lamar, and or Madison over any 19/20 opponent....
[/quote] I don't know I think Elkins beat Lamar and Dayton beat Elkins ~!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1057500" timestamp="1316108314"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88264.msg1057498#msg1057498 date=1316108166]

[/quote]

[b]I hope you don't thing Ike is a HISD school and I'd be willing to take Chavez, Lamar, and or Madison over any 19/20 opponent....[/b]
[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth, SFA85.
[/quote]

Toups knows where Ike is..... he was sharing some general thoughts on his predictions. We did play Ike last year and lost. He shot video at the game.... Good try though guys....

On general, most HISD teams are horrible.
Last week HISD didn't win a game against 19 or 20-4A (most games were blow outs).

IKE is in Aldine ISD, well aware of the situation.
Using my "magical mojo"  I think this will be a high scoring game.  With Fowler, Jakari, and McBride, that might just be enough offensive fire power for Dayton to take the game.
The Bronco defense is very young, but there is a lot of speed in the secondary this year.
And yes, considering my employment, and my influence with the kids, I would pick Dayton over anybody, because I BELIEVE in the students I have taught that are now under the lights on Friday night.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1057357" timestamp="1316090801"]

[/quote]BH FAN...  Where would you want me to deliver the crow pie?  I can drop one off at the concession stand this Friday.  Oh yeah...  I would stock up on the Zoloft and Rolaids.  You will need both come Saturday morning September 24.  Might even want to restock your prescription on Valium also.  There is a Bronco stampede coming your way.  TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• This will be both team’s first trip to the state tournament.
    • Chester Yellowjackets: Chester Yellowjackets  Coach: Coleman Butter (3 Years As Head Coach, 81 Career Wins) Assistant Coaches: Marty Thompson, James Tonnies, Evan Stewart 2023 Record:16-10 / 12-1 / Regional Quarterfinalist Returning Starters Cole Clark, Sr, INF (District DH of the Year) Brad Davison, Sr, Util (2nd Team All District)Waylon Sturrock, Jr, Util (2nd Team All District) Trayce Knox, Jr, Util (District Utility Player of the Year)Cutter Lowe, Jr, INF (1st Team All District) Will Thomason, Jr, INF (District MVP)Jaxon Gay, So, INF (District Offensive MVP) Jesse Bittick, So, C/P (District Catcher of the Year) Previous Games Date Game Opponent Score Record 02/19/2024 Regular Groveton Centerville Bulldogs 10-0(W) 1-0-0 02/22/2024 Tournament Douglass Indians 6-1(L) 1-1-0 02/22/2024 Tournament Gary Bobcats 12-4(L) 1-2-0 02/24/2024 Tournament San Augustine Wolves 11-5(W) 2-2-0 02/26/2024 Regular Deweyville Pirates 14-4(W) 3-2-0 02/29/2024 Tournament Dawson Bulldogs 6-2(L) 3-3-0 02/29/2024 Tournament Neches Tigers 7-12(L) 3-4-0 03/02/2024 Tournament Latexo Tigers 8-5(W) 4-4-0 03/02/2024 Tournament Apple Springs Eagles 10-4(W) 5-4-0 03/05/2024 District San Augustine Wolves 15-4(W) 6-4-0 03/07/2024 Tournament Neches Tigers 5-3(L) 6-5-0 03/07/2024 Tournament Spurger Pirates 18-2(W) 7-5-0 03/08/2024 Tournament Slocum Mustangs 13-3(W) 8-5-0 03/09/2024 Tournament Kennard Tigers 8-4(W) 9-5-0 03/09/2024 Tournament Martinsville Pirates 5-3(L) 9-6-0 03/12/2024 District Broaddus Bulldogs 4-3(W) 10-6-0 03/15/2024 District West Sabine Tigers 8-4(L) 10-7-0 03/19/2024 District Colmesneil Bulldogs 10-0(W) 11-7-0 03/22/2024 District Chireno Owls 17-7(L) 11-8-0 03/26/2024 District Leggett Pirates 15-0(W) 12-8-0 03/26/2024 District Leggett Pirates 19-1(W) 13-8-0 04/02/2024 District Burkeville Mustangs 13-0(W) 14-8-0 04/09/2024 District Brookeland Wildcats 5-2(L) 14-9-0 04/12/2024 District Zavalla Eagles 19-4(W) 15-9-0 04/13/2024 Regular Good Samaritan Home School 13-9(W) 16-9-0 04/18/2024 District Burkeville Mustangs 20-1(W) 17-9-0 04/23/2024 District Zavalla Eagles 13-2(W) 18-9-0 04/26/2024 District Brookeland Wildcats 7-1(L) 18-10-0 05/01/2024 Playoff Martinsville Pirates 10-2(W) 19-10-0 05/10/2024 Playoff Oakwood Panthers 9-2(W) 20-10-0 05/10/2024 Playoff Oakwood Panthers 18-5(W) 21-10-0 05/17/2024 Playoff Brookeland Wildcats 13-11(W) 22-10-0 05/25/2024 Playoff Neches Tigers 3-1(W) 23-10-0 05/28/2024 Playoff Neches Tigers 7-4(W) 24-10-0  
    • Chester Yellowjackets v. Ira Bulldogs 1A UIL State Baseball Semi-Finals at Dell Diamond in Round Rock on Wednesday, June 5th @ 0900 Ira Bulldogs  Coach: Toby Goodwin (9 Years As Head Coach, 116 Career Wins) Assistant Coaches: Brock Barbee 2023 Record:21-3-1 / 8-0 / Regional Quarterfinalist Returning Starters Jaren Pena, Jr, C/P (.576 BA, 42 RBI, TSWA 1st Team All State) Previous Games Date Game Opponent Score Record 02/29/2024 Tournament Borden County Coyotes 3-9(W) 1-0-0 02/29/2024 Tournament Hollis 7-0(W) 2-0-0 03/02/2024 Tournament Hamlin Pied Pipers 5-7(W) 3-0-0 03/07/2024 Tournament O'Donnell Eagles 1-8(W) 4-0-0 03/08/2024 Tournament Bluff Dale Bobcats 12-0(W) 5-0-0 03/08/2024 Tournament Munday Moguls 16-1(W) 6-0-0 03/14/2024 Regular Nazareth Swifts 15-0(W) 7-0-0 03/21/2024 District Hermleigh Cardinals 13-0(W) 8-0-0 03/26/2024 District Hermleigh Cardinals 15-3(W) 9-0-0 03/29/2024 District Westbrook Wildcats 11-2(W) 10-0-0 04/02/2024 District Westbrook Wildcats 11-5(W) 11-0-0 04/09/2024 Regular Holy Cross 22-1(W) 12-0-0 04/17/2024 District Rotan Yellowhammers 18-1(W) 13-0-0 04/17/2024 District Rotan Yellowhammers 23-5(W) 14-0-0 04/23/2024 District Roby Lions 3-0(W) 15-0-0 04/26/2024 District Roby Lions 20-5(W) 16-0-0 04/29/2024 Regular SA Saints 9-0(W) 17-0-0 05/10/2024 Playoff Cross Plains Buffalos 24-4(W) 18-0-0 05/10/2024 Playoff Cross Plains Buffalos 13-5(W) 19-0-0 05/16/2024 Playoff May Tigers 10-0(W) 20-0-0 05/16/2024 Playoff May Tigers 18-2(W) 21-0-0 05/24/2024 Playoff Morton Indians 11-1(W) 22-0-0
    • Brewster….lmao. Watch that every time it’s on.    Great post. 
    • A few Board of Regents agree for sure. Some administrative changes were based in large part on those moves.  Sam Houston is the only one this remotely did any service and of course they moved on as well. 
  • Topics