Betrayed

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1054648" timestamp="1315749656"]
1. PNG-G

2. Port-Arthur

3. Lumberton-W

4. BMT- G

5. WOS
[/quote]
5 Real good teams!  I would have to put WOS a little higher...but really the rankings could be mixed just about anyway you want from the looks of things.  Lum Red might squeeze in there too from what I've seen.

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1055390" timestamp="1315850165"]
They're right where they need to be, 5th. Just like last year, Lumberton White came out hitting, then all of a sudden, they weren't so fast anymore :D
[/quote]
I will say one thing.  I saw WOS play a hard-hitting Lum Red team that kept them to 6 points & they still won.  I also saw them play BMT-B and trample them.  5th is too low.
1 or 2 PNG-G
1 or 2 LUM-W
3 WOS
4 LUM-R
5 BMT-G

PA doesn't count, so I omitted them.

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1055390" timestamp="1315850165"]
They're right where they need to be, 5th. Just like last year, Lumberton White came out hitting, then all of a sudden, they weren't so fast anymore :D
[/quote]
Will everyone please give the Lumberton White Pee Wee team from [u][b]last year[/b][/u] another standing ovation so OchoUno CAN BE HAPPY!!! They got a Super Bowl win last year in case no one knows and now Wos sucks cause they lost HAHAHAHAHA! go raiders! We are very happy for you as always!!

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="1055784" timestamp="1315914491"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=88071.msg1055390#msg1055390 date=1315850165]
[/quote]
Will everyone please give the Lumberton White Pee Wee team from [u][b]last year[/b][/u] another standing ovation so OchoUno CAN BE HAPPY!!! They got a Super Bowl win last year in case no one knows and now Wos sucks cause they lost HAHAHAHAHA! go raiders! We are very happy for you as always!!
[/quote]
That's funny! Failed to mention when i saw ya in BMT that you lookin pretty good on that weight lose!

[quote name="raider44" post="1055872" timestamp="1315924701"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=88071.msg1055784#msg1055784 date=1315914491]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=88071.msg1055390#msg1055390 date=1315850165]
[/quote]
[/quote]
That's funny! Failed to mention when i saw ya in BMT that you lookin pretty good on that weight lose!
[/quote]
Thanks buddy I am down to 234 but I gotta hit them weights harder now. I look like an 80 year old man with the loose fat hangin haahahahahahaha

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1059173" timestamp="1316287442"]
So have I
1. Png-G - Huge, Huge, and Huge
2. Bmt-G - Fastest backfield in PW
3. P.A- Fast and physical.
4. Wos - No offense
5. Lumberton W - Very well coached
[/quote]
Don't pat your self on the back too hard..."very well coached".  Y'all have some pretty solid athletes.  If it hadn't been for some gutsy kids and a little prayer, you would have lost to Ned-B who you picked your own team to beat by 26...not by 1!

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1059768" timestamp="1316361266"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=88071.msg1059173#msg1059173 date=1316287442]
So have I
1. Png-G - Huge, Huge, and Huge
2. Bmt-G - Fastest backfield in PW
3. P.A- Fast and physical.
4. Wos - No offense
5. Lumberton W - Very well coached
[/quote]
Don't pat your self on the back too hard..."very well coached".  Y'all have some pretty solid athletes.  If it hadn't been for some gutsy kids and a little prayer, you would have lost to Ned-B who you picked your own team to beat by 26...not by 1!
[/quote]I tell u what I think there is not one team that much more advanced than another. That game Ned-b and Lum-w was a fun game to be apart of. Their was not a dry running backs eye after each and every play those kids were lumbering away at each other. Both of the 2 teams RB were out of game before the first quarter ended and the hits did not stop coming! It was a battle till the end! We really wanted to win and we will really want to win next week too! Dang u Olexa... Yes they are well Coached. But we can not jump in their uniforms and go attack for them like that. What a game What a game....

PA doesn't count, so I omitted them,

Wow, place aside that fact those boys are good and could play with anybody on the field on any given Saturday.  Give props where it is due,
1.  PNG Grey
2. PA
3. WOS
4. BMT
5. Lum

It could go either way with those teams still a lot of football left. 

[quote name="jlh370" post="1060490" timestamp="1316443873"]
PA doesn't count, so I omitted them,

Wow, place aside that fact those boys are good and could play with anybody on the field on any given Saturday.  Give props where it is due,
1.  PNG Grey
2. PA
3. WOS
4. BMT
5. Lum

It could go either way with those teams still a lot of football left.
[/quote]
Believe me I give those PA boys all kinds of props.  They are awesome.  Unfortunately, the PA organizers sought out to put together a "Dream Team"; therefore, because the adults got greedy, you can't consider a PA all-star team unless you let all the other communities do the same.  Then let's compare.  My hats off to the awesome young athletes from PA.  I wish the organizers had not screwed it all up for you guys.  I am glad they let these kids go ahead and play this season.

[quote name="jlh370" post="1060694" timestamp="1316460075"]
Know the actual facts before you make an assumption.  But if you must know we did not put together a dream team and that is a true statement.  You are going off of what you heard and don't know the true facts
[/quote]
Nope, they're facts.  It was not just confusion on the parts of the organizers.  It was a deliberate disregard for the rules.  Look out when probation lifts...PA is for real!  Meantime, you cannot consider them in the rankings.  When the rules are followed which are put in place to keep teams on a more level playing field, PA should be part of the discussion...until then, they are not a consideration.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1060735" timestamp="1316462332"]
I have no dog in this race but is there any restrictions on student enrollement or location of home placed on PA? I think I read Beaumont could only draw kids from a certain area of Beaumont. Is that the case for PA?
[/quote]
][b]STJFL By-Laws:[/b]
[b]SECTION 4.  All participants will be certified according to the school in which they attend.  In the case where a school district has more than one elementary or junior high, the STJFL board will make a determination as to how the association will have to split the participants in their association.  The board will consider size of community, locations of schools, school boundaries, etc. while making its determination.  Any child that is home or private schooled must be certified in the district they live in.  No child will be allowed to play outside of their school district without a waiver from the STJFL Board.  The STJFL Board will consider any exceptions or special considerations.[/b]

[quote name="Gusher" post="1060735" timestamp="1316462332"]
I have no dog in this race but is there any restrictions on student enrollement or location of home placed on PA? I think I read Beaumont could only draw kids from a certain area of Beaumont. Is that the case for PA?
[/quote] there is no comparison between Bmt and P.a......

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1060749" timestamp="1316463316"]
[quote author=Gusher link=topic=88071.msg1060735#msg1060735 date=1316462332]
[/quote]
][b]STJFL By-Laws:[/b]
[b]SECTION 4.  All participants will be certified according to the school in which they attend.  In the case where a school district has more than one elementary or junior high, the STJFL board will make a determination as to how the association will have to split the participants in their association.  The board will consider size of community, locations of schools, school boundaries, etc. while making its determination.  Any child that is home or private schooled must be certified in the district they live in.  No child will be allowed to play outside of their school district without a waiver from the STJFL Board.  The STJFL Board will consider any exceptions or special considerations.[/b]
[/quote]
OK so are there any restrictions placed on PA by the STJFL Board?
9 Elementary Schools in PA it looks like they have an enrollement of around 5702 give or take.
3 Middle Schools in PA somewhere around 2021 enrollment.
http://www.paisd.org/PAISD_Attendance_Zones2010-2011%20final%202_files/frame.htm

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder