Central @ Galveston Ball 9/9/2011 Predictions

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1049917" timestamp="1315246248"]
Ball is the sorriest team I have seen line up this year. If the Jags dont hang 50 on them then they wont make the playoffs in 20-4A. BTW, Nederland is gonna spank central this year and I want SFA 85 to come watch. I will buy his gas.
[/quote]Dont you know that even our weakest teams own Nederland.  We are not Ozen.  We beat Nederland even when we're not trying to beat them.  We beat you with your gift to football Mosely played.  We beat you by 2 scores when Grogan was running the pill.  We even beat you when Butler was there.  Same thing different year.  We may even hang 63 on you like we did in 2006.  Be careful what you ask for.  Either that or find the Ozen/Nederland thread!  8) 8)

[quote name="SFA85" post="1049677" timestamp="1315188837"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=87740.msg1049672#msg1049672 date=1315188569]
Vidor will beat central
[/quote]

You're suffering from ptsd if your think the slower version of the Wing T is going to beat Central.  I watched them against BC and wasn't impressed not 1 bit...
[/quote]It would be hard for any team to look super impressive with the conditions they were playing in Sat. I think my Pirates are gonna surprise some teams this year...We have pretty good team speed on both sides of the ball. I have no idea if we are gonna beat Central but I like our chances against any team in 20-4a this year. This Vidor team seems like they will get after you.

If Central plays as well as they did at times against West Brook, they will roll in this one....

As for the Central/Vidor/Nederland talk.... It's WAY TOO EARLY to talk about all that.... 20-4A is never a district you can decide this early.... I am not completely sold on Vidor yet.... Texas High is down this year (again) and the game on Saturday night was set up perfectly for the Pirates.... Bad weather which is perfect for the run game, and an injury to Menard....

Central is getting things cranked up, and Mitchell looked much better at QB against the Bruins.... I'm curious to see if they continue to use Garrison Mitchell on both sides of the ball more often.... He made a few nice catches on Friday night.... I love the two-headed monster in the backfield of Carter and Collier, who have potential to be dangerous.... That offensive line will just get better and that will help....

Defensively, that defensive line was outstanding at times on Friday.... Those three guys were getting after it....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1050086" timestamp="1315264609"]
If Central plays as well as they did at times against West Brook, they will roll in this one....

As for the Central/Vidor/Nederland talk.... It's WAY TOO EARLY to talk about all that.... 20-4A is never a district you can decide this early.... I am not completely sold on Vidor yet.... Texas High is down this year (again) and the game on Saturday night was set up perfectly for the Pirates.... Bad weather which is perfect for the run game, and an injury to Menard....

Central is getting things cranked up, and Mitchell looked much better at QB against the Bruins.... I'm curious to see if they continue to use Garrison Mitchell on both sides of the ball more often.... He made a few nice catches on Friday night.... I love the two-headed monster in the backfield of Carter and Collier, who have potential to be dangerous.... That offensive line will just get better and that will help....

Defensively, that defensive line was outstanding at times on Friday.... Those three guys were getting after it....
[/quote]You touched on all the key points...  Especially on the D-Line. 

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1049917" timestamp="1315246248"]
Ball is the sorriest team I have seen line up this year. If the Jags dont hang 50 on them then they wont make the playoffs in 20-4A. BTW, Nederland is gonna spank central this year and I want SFA 85 to come watch. I will buy his gas.
[/quote]

I don't know about spanking Central but Ned has a shot of being Central @home....  Better take advantage and hope no injuries occur between now and then....

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1050116" timestamp="1315266255"]
[quote author=xLmCoog88 link=topic=87740.msg1050111#msg date=1315265983]
[color=navy][b]Central E A S Y! [/b][/color]
[/quote]I believe that Ball got beat by one of those not so good 4a schools in houston by 2 scores.  I believe that Nederland also dominated them in a scrimmage this year.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Yes sir you are correct....they lost to Wheatley @ home 25-13 then LM turned around and put 75 up on the scoreboard vs. the very same team the following week.[/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="1050136" timestamp="1315267397"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=87740.msg1050116#msg date=1315266255]
[quote author=xLmCoog88 link=topic=87740.msg1050111#msg date=1315265983]
[color=navy][b]Central E A S Y! [/b][/color]
[/quote]I believe that Ball got beat by one of those not so good 4a schools in houston by 2 scores.  I believe that Nederland also dominated them in a scrimmage this year.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]Yes sir you are correct....they lost to Wheatley @ home 25-13 then LM turned around and put 75 up on the scoreboard vs. the very same team the following week.[/b][/color]
[/quote]Goodness gracious!!! :o :o

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1049924" timestamp="1315246696"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=87740.msg1049917#msg date=1315246248]
[/quote]Dont you know that even our weakest teams own Nederland.  We are not Ozen.  We beat Nederland even when we're not trying to beat them.  We beat you with your gift to football Mosely played.  We beat you by 2 scores when Grogan was running the pill.  We even beat you when Butler was there.  Same thing different year.  We may even hang 63 on you like we did in 2006.  Be careful what you ask for.  Either that or find the Ozen/Nederland thread!  8) 8)
[/quote]

We had Central beat last year and blew it, it wont happen again. We are gonna spank Central at the dog pound this year.  ;)

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1050447" timestamp="1315317447"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=87740.msg1049924#msg1049924 date=1315246696]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=87740.msg1049917#msg date=1315246248]
[/quote]

We had Central beat last year and blew it, it wont happen again. We are gonna spank Central at the dog pound this year.  ;)
[/quote]Robert Mitchell beat you last year.  Last I heard, Mitchell is a part of the reigning 2011 Kings of 20-4a Beaumont Central Jaguars.  Come and getcha some!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder