VIDOR VS. BRIDGE CITY BROADCAST ON CW CH. 10/Vidor wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1048977" timestamp="1315103916"]
Rollinac did you watch the game?  If you did you would have been shocked too. BC played horrible compared to last week. I would have thought they would show up.
[/quote]As someone said earlier. Vidor is no shepard! :o

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="1048982" timestamp="1315104294"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=87697.msg1048977#msg1048977 date=1315103916]
Rollinac did you watch the game?  If you did you would have been shocked too. BC played horrible compared to last week. I would have thought they would show up.
[/quote]As someone said earlier. Vidor is no shepard! :o
[/quote] ;D

Vidor was the better team from the jump. Bc played horrible all the way around. The play calling was horrible as usual. Why in the name of Pete would you throw a corner fade in the endzone with the wind blowing across at 20 mph. Do you actually think the ball wasn't going to blow onto the track?

Congrats to vidor. They should be a lock for some football in week 11.

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1048989" timestamp="1315104878"]
Vidor just flat out dominated..... ;)
[/quote]I thought we were way more physical than B.C tonight. Defense played great and #23 for Vidor was a beast on defense. I think we may battle for a playoff spot if we stay healthy.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1048999" timestamp="1315105358"]
Started watching when Vidor was up 14-0. Don't know how they scored. BC was 2 point conversion from tieing the game in 4th quarter but Menard's TD was called back.

Vidor plays hard and team football but I wouldn't put them in week 11 just yet.
[/quote]I'am not putting us in but whoever we play better show up. Defense plays pretty good and the offense is moving the chains.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1048999" timestamp="1315105358"]
Started watching when Vidor was up 14-0. Don't know how they scored. BC was 2 point conversion from tieing the game in 4th quarter but Menard's TD was called back.

Vidor plays hard and team football but I wouldn't put them in week 11 just yet.
[/quote]

Thats alright.  We are only worried about week three.  We will worry about week 11 after we finish with week 10

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax