The Official BH Congrats Thread!!!

BHFAN

Dude' date=' was that a little sarcasm there or what ? Hey, Congrats on a good season but get used to a one game playoff run because this 22-4A district

Is gonna get a lot tougher. We are having a down year and still swept your district ![/quote']

Lucky back up!! no one was being sarcastic! I saw the young man get hurt and was wondering if he will be ok.

Congrats on the sweep you may have the rest scared ,but BH will be back. There is nothing to hang our head over BC could just as easly been sitting home this week!

Well, that loss on Friday was hard to stomach. Both teams played a great game. The worst part however, was realizing the fact that it was the last BH football game for 33 of those players. Y'all are one heck of group. We knew since your 9th grade year that this class was talented. You have been excellant role models for the upcoming players and they will have BIG shoes to fill next year. You have all been a pleasure to watch over the years and I thank you for one heck of a ride!

I expect to come watch a few of you play some college ball next year, so hopefully you won't go too far from the HILL.

Well' date=' that loss on Friday was hard to stomach. Both teams played a great game. The worst part however, was realizing the fact that it was the last BH football game for 33 of those players. Y'all are one heck of group. We knew since your 9th grade year that this class was talented. You have been excellant role models for the upcoming players and they will have BIG shoes to fill next year. You have all been a pleasure to watch over the years and I thank you for one heck of a ride!

I expect to come watch a few of you play some college ball next year, so hopefully you won't go too far from the HILL.[/quote']

33 seniors ? WOW, thats a bunch........... Hey Dude. are you a ND fan or are you just irish, or both ?

can this be the official BH lost thread?? Its great to congratulate Seniors' date=' but if everyteam had a 'Congrats' Thread, it would clutter these boards like crazy.... congrats you went 11-0 and lost in the first round of the playoffs[/quote']

Your the one who went and dug it up.

can this be the official BH lost thread?? Its great to congratulate Seniors' date=' but if everyteam had a 'Congrats' Thread, it would clutter these boards like crazy.... congrats you went 11-0 and lost in the first round of the playoffs[/quote']

The only thing clutting this board is bias post, such as this one, from "SETXStaff" members like you. If you want to smack at least learn a little about teams out of the G-Triangle. West Brook is one game away from having the area mopped-up.

Heck no, I am always one post away from being banned. :D:D

Does not mean I don't support JDAWG, COOP, and the site. My point is the board is weighted down with way too many "Staff" members from the GT area. In particular from the Orange and Nederland ranks. I think they should allow an expanded coverage for all areas they intend to cover. It's just good business practice to grow and provide what the customers want. If you are going to rank Huffman and BH, then you need to cover Galena Park, Crosby, CE King, etc........

OH yeah, and just for you, WOS needs to not focus on state in week zero until they can win more than 1 or 2 playoff games. :roll:

I tell you what is crazy and that is when BH was smack talking early in the year we received warnings and most of our post were deleted!! Every idiot on this site has taken a shot at BH while the Moderators look the other way. I wish the Admin for this site would at least have a basic entrance exam before letting any one that has a computer Mod the board. The only Mod on this board worth a dang is Coop most of you should take note of how a Mod should act a run a board. I know there are other good Mods on here ,but COOP is the one that sticks out at being the most non Bias Mod.

OH yeah' date=' and just for you, WOS needs to not focus on state in week zero until they can win more than 1 or 2 playoff games. :roll:[/quote']

This is the same stupid crap that you have been spouting as long as I've read you're posts. When did I say we would win state? You and your buddy have this misguided notion that I and most WO-S who talk here say we're going to take state every year. When? Where? By whom was this said? Where's your proof? The majority of us have never said this and don't think that way. It's all in your twisted mind.

Guest OHS_1994

I have an Idea......Create your own site if you dont like this one.....

Because it is not going to change. You cannot come on hear talking bitter to GT teams on and expect people to be nice to you. First of all I feel that you are just sour about getting your butt kicked by WOS just like every team in this area and everytime you can you like to diss them.

Im glad you had a good year but I hope you enjoyed it because any playmakers that you had before are going to graduate and you dont have that talent on your lower levels. NO TWINS NO WINS :evil:

I have an Idea......Create your own site if you dont like this one.....

Because it is not going to change. You cannot come on hear talking bitter to GT teams on and expect people to be nice to you. First of all I feel that you are just sour about getting your butt kicked by WOS just like every team in this area and everytime you can you like to diss them.

Im glad you had a good year but I hope you enjoyed it because any playmakers that you had before are going to graduate and you dont have that talent on your lower levels. NO TWINS NO WINS :evil:

He could be right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder