East Chambers vs. Orangefield Game Thread/Orangefield wins!

Great game by both teams, EC looked a lot better than I expected.  Orangefield's offense put the ball on the ground way too much tonight.  In the second half the defense picked it up when they needed to.  Levi Shores looks to be picking up right where Josh left off, I was also impressed with Eric Truncale and Jackson Calhoun. I did not have an EC line up in my program but #27 is a stud we could not cover him at all.

I was very pleased with our defense last night. We gave up 2 big plays that I can remember, the punt return for a TD and the long TD run, but overall played very well and came up big when we needed to in the 4th and had that big interception to seal the win. Our offense started clicking a little bit in the 2nd half and that was good to see. Early on we looked pretty dismal. The one thing I was disappointed in was we didn't make one 2 point conversion attempt. I'm guessing we don't have a kicker as our kickoffs weren't that great. If we make our 2 point conversions it's a 32-21 game instead of 24-21. Overall, I was happy with our performance last night and if we get a little better in key areas we have a chance to be pretty good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01