P. A. Memorial @ Beaumont Central... predictions

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1040532" timestamp="1314284856"]
One thing that Memorial will fail to realize.  Central is one of the most athletic teams that PAM will face on their regular season schedule.  We have just as much speed and quickness as they do.  This may come down to coaching.  And we do know that both team's coaching have had some 'huckups' a time or two over the years.
[/quote]Come on Soulja you said that last year!!!!!!! We dropped 38 on you guys with no problem last year, So tell me what gonna be any different  this time around? This isn't about speed and quickness, this is about x's and O's, being in the right spot at the right time and conditioning being meantally prepared for what coming the very next play!!!!!!
@LP0175 you seem a bit upset that everyone is looking past your team. You guys are just gonna have to prove to everyone that LP is worthy enough to even stand on the field with us this season!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1040560" timestamp="1314287860"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86998.msg1040532#msg1040532 date=1314284856]
One thing that Memorial will fail to realize.  Central is one of the most athletic teams that PAM will face on their regular season schedule.  We have just as much speed and quickness as they do.  This may come down to coaching.  And we do know that both team's coaching have had some 'huckups' a time or two over the years.
[/quote]Come on Soulja you said that last year!!!!!!! We dropped 38 on you guys with no problem last year, So tell me what gonna be any different  this time around? This isn't about speed and quickness, this is about x's and O's, being in the right spot at the right time and conditioning being meantally prepared for what coming the very next play!!!!!!
@LP0175 you seem a bit upset that everyone is looking past your team. You guys are just gonna have to prove to everyone that LP is worthy enough to even stand on the field with us this season!!!!
[/quote]38-0 was true.  You did what you were supposed to do.  You took advantage of a sophmore QB that was 'green'  First Varsity start.  He turned the ball over and we never could get anything going.  It's amazing how this team turned it around to win district.  That means that we gradually got better. That young gun is not a young gun anymore.  He'll re ready to show you what he's got.  And from what I hear, (from memorial fans and pn-g fans), your defense is not as strong as last year (PN-G was able to move the ball up and down the field on you guys). I'm not saying we will win, but I am saying it will not be a shutout for yall and you will not be scoring 30+ points. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1040567" timestamp="1314288548"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=86998.msg1040560#msg1040560 date=1314287860]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86998.msg1040532#msg1040532 date=1314284856]
[/quote]38-0 was true.  You did what you were supposed to do.  You took advantage of a sophmore QB that was 'green'  First Varsity start.  He turned the ball over and we never could get anything going.  It's amazing how this team turned it around to win district.  That means that we gradually got better. That young gun is not a young gun anymore.  He'll re ready to show you what he's got.  [b]And from what I hear, (from memorial fans and pn-g fans), your defense is not as strong as last year (PN-G was able to move the ball up and down the field on you guys).[/b] I'm not saying we will win, but I am saying it will not be a shutout for yall and you will not be scoring 30+ points.
[/quote]zero points is zero points, PN-G was helped by two bogus( well maybe only one was bogus ;) lol) interference calls that's the only reason  the got close enough to try the fg the missed. We stopped the run and kept the short passes in front of us an made tackles. As a matter of fact I was most impressed with the defensive line play they held Chase B. in check. with all that, we can not be held under 30 pts in this game.  Singleton right, Holmes left, Jackson over the middle, Seals down the sideline!!!!!!!!!  Titans Win 48- 14!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to the JV game tonight?

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1040580" timestamp="1314289969"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86998.msg1040567#msg1040567 date=1314288548]
[/quote]38-0 was true.  You did what you were supposed to do.  You took advantage of a sophmore QB that was 'green'  First Varsity start.  He turned the ball over and we never could get anything going.  It's amazing how this team turned it around to win district.  That means that we gradually got better. That young gun is not a young gun anymore.  He'll re ready to show you what he's got.  [b]And from what I hear, (from memorial fans and pn-g fans), your defense is not as strong as last year (PN-G was able to move the ball up and down the field on you guys).[/b] I'm not saying we will win, but I am saying it will not be a shutout for yall and you will not be scoring 30+ points.
[/quote]zero points is zero points, PN-G was helped by two bogus( well maybe only one was bogus ;) lol) interference calls that's the only reason  the got close enough to try the fg the missed. We stopped the run and kept the short passes in front of us an made tackles. As a matter of fact I was most impressed with the defensive line play they held Chase B. in check. with all that, we can not be held under 30 pts in this game.  Singleton right, Holmes left, Jackson over the middle, Seals down the sideline!!!!!!!!!  Titans Win 48- 14!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]I also heard that for some strange reason, the refs played 'touch' football and whistled the play dead when the PN-G players get touched as they rip a big play.  Looks like like may be 'bogus'. 
No, I will not be attending the JV game.  I never attend the JV games durring the regular season.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1040608" timestamp="1314293401"]
Central doesnt stand a chance in this one. Soulja its gonna be a long night for your Jags. Memorial's def line and Lb's are much improved from last year, I always think the secondary for any team is suspect.
[/quote]I have reserved tickets.  I'll make my halftime trip to wherever you guys are.  You better hope Memorial is not losing.  LOL.  I remember how yall clowned me (well, not really you, but your goons) last year when I came to Memorial's side.  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1040204" timestamp="1314216660"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=86998.msg1040194#msg1040194 date=1314215623]
I predict Central's going to get "Slapped" again!  ;D ;D
[/quote]Yep, just like 'Santa Fe' will locomode you over like a 'Santa Fe'.
[/quote]

SHHHH!  I will tell everyone you picked us to win in your pick-m post......... :D :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1040597" timestamp="1314292227"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=86998.msg1040580#msg1040580 date=1314289969]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86998.msg1040567#msg1040567 date=1314288548]
[/quote]I also heard that for some strange reason, the refs played 'touch' football and whistled the play dead when the PN-G players get touched as they rip a big play.  Looks like like may be 'bogus'. 
No, I will not be attending the JV game.  I never attend the JV games durring the regular season.
[/quote]The reason they started blowing the plays dead is because our lb's were blasting the qb like crazy, did they tell you that? Who wants there qb to take that kind of pounding in a scrimmage. Anyway your Jags are gonna have to showup tomorrow or this will be a replay of last season.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1040532" timestamp="1314284856"]
[/quote]
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[quote name="The GOAT" post="1040560" timestamp="1314287860"]
[/quote]

We PROVE it yearly against the Titans. I don't know how many times we have to show you guys. Lol

Along with HubTx I am looking forward to broadcasting this game.  We got a small taste of what big school football is about last year and we are looking forward to doing more of it this year.  As for my predicition I am going with Memorial.  Week 0 and we will get to see what these teams have early in the season.  Good luck to both teams!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder