Stafford vs. Liberty Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

true true.. ok so in scripted plays liberty looked awful.. screen killed em.. as far as the score for that believe the 1st team scored once or twice an the 2nd team scored.. equaled to 3.. they then played to 15 min. running clock quarter in which liberty looked like a totally different team.. omar tebo had a pick 6.. he's a dt.. go figure.. jordan jones scored on a 3 yard jet sweep.. stafford running back scored on a nice long run.. he looks damn good. kinda boring. lots of flags.. lots of big plays called back both ways.. ending score was a 1-1 tie.. for some reason after the pick 6 they had liberty start at the opponents 30 so i'm guessing they didn't wanna count pick 6's.. if you count em it was 2-1 liberty in "live action"

[quote name="dodiej" post="1037995" timestamp="1313806532"]
true true.. ok so in scripted plays liberty looked awful.. screen killed em.. as far as the score for that believe the 1st team scored once or twice an the 2nd team scored.. equaled to 3.. they then played to 15 min. running clock quarter in which liberty looked like a totally different team.. omar tebo had a pick 6.. he's a dt.. go figure.. jordan jones scored on a 3 yard jet sweep.. stafford running back scored on a nice long run.. he looks dang good. kinda boring. lots of flags.. lots of big plays called back both ways.. ending score was a 1-1 tie.. for some reason after the pick 6 they had liberty start at the opponents 30 so i'm guessing they didn't wanna count pick 6's.. if you count em it was 2-1 liberty in "live action"
[/quote]
They blew it dead and let the O start where the INT happened, it's part of the initial rules the 2 teams agreed on I am assuming. And you're right Liberty looked like a different team in the live quarter, they were moving the ball through the air and on the ground, they couldn't tackle very well though.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1038019" timestamp="1313809294"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=86861.msg1037995#msg1037995 date=1313806532]
true true.. ok so in scripted plays liberty looked awful.. screen killed em.. as far as the score for that believe the 1st team scored once or twice an the 2nd team scored.. equaled to 3.. they then played to 15 min. running clock quarter in which liberty looked like a totally different team.. omar tebo had a pick 6.. he's a dt.. go figure.. jordan jones scored on a 3 yard jet sweep.. stafford running back scored on a nice long run.. he looks dang good. kinda boring. lots of flags.. lots of big plays called back both ways.. ending score was a 1-1 tie.. for some reason after the pick 6 they had liberty start at the opponents 30 so i'm guessing they didn't wanna count pick 6's.. if you count em it was 2-1 liberty in "live action"
[/quote]
They blew it dead and let the O start where the INT happened, it's part of the initial rules the 2 teams agreed on I am assuming. And you're right Liberty looked like a different team in the live quarter, they were moving the ball through the air and on the ground, they couldn't tackle very well though.
[/quote]

indeed sir

[quote name="slimbo7722" post="1038024" timestamp="1313810353"]
Don't remember how many were called back but stafford scored more like 5 times on liberty

[/quote]

yeah.. i listed like 3 in the scripted and 1 in the live.. if we start countin plays that we're blown dead it'd get pointless.. both teams showed some good things.. hopefully both will have a good season

[quote name="insidetrap" post="1038051" timestamp="1313815765"]
I saw 5-1 including the call backs for Stafford.... I'm sure someone has the SETX Sophomore of the Years stats?
[/quote]
He looked a lot better than any of your receivers considering he played Stafford and not Hull-Daisetta, I believe he put a sweep play in the endzone had a few rushes for decent yards and a couple of catches but it's okay tough guy you yourself will have his stats written in your mind when Hardin steps on the field against Liberty here in about 6 days.

[quote name="FBFAN46677" post="1038072" timestamp="1313819192"]
Did Burks play?  How did he do?
[/quote]
Oh yeah Burks was flying around rattling helmets out there, has been all season the kid can play some football, ain't scared to get dirty out there.

Guest HHSalumni
Did you say Liberty would kill Hardin last year? I was just wondering as that statement was no indication of the outcome from a year ago. A 30 point beatdown, awaited the Panthers before they even saw it coming.

Do I believe Hardin will win, by that much this year? No, I believe it will be much closer.

Liberty may even win, but it will not be in "kill" fashion.

[quote name="HHSalumni" post="1038336" timestamp="1313873918"]
Did you say Liberty would kill Hardin last year? I was just wondering as that statement was no indication of the outcome from a year ago. A 30 point beatdown, awaited the Panthers before they even saw it coming.

Do I believe Hardin will win, by that much this year? No, I believe it will be much closer.

[/quote]
I will agree that last year everyone in Liberty Texas was predicting a victory for the Panthers, I personally felt it would be a 1 or 2 score win, however last year I did not watch both of Hardin and both of Liberty's scrimmages, but this year I did, and I firmly believe the Panthers will win this game by 3 touchdowns or even more if they are in shape enough to do so.

[quote name="HHSalumni" post="1038336" timestamp="1313873918"]

[/quote]

guess losing two starting linebackers and the starting running back hurt em more than anyone could have predicted.. and why are u so quick to hate on the s.o.t.y.. what a hater.. do u even play? bet you've never put up numbers close to what he did as a sophomore.. not even your senior year.. but then again you probably were in the stands blowing on a flute.. foh

I believe Liberty wins this one by 3 scores. Hardin has a good passing attack that picked H-D apart. The offensive scheme that Haynes runs is awesome. Hardin will score on Liberty via the air a few times. Problem is... Hardin is very small and young, also the Hornet defense can't stop the run. Liberty will have size in the trenches over Hardin. Neither teams are any good, neither makes the playoffs this year. But... Liberty wins this game 42-21. If they run at Hardin?

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1038533" timestamp="1313893630"]
I believe Liberty wins this one by 3 scores. Hardin has a good passing attack that picked H-D apart. The offensive scheme that Haynes runs is awesome. Hardin will score on Liberty via the air a few times. Problem is... Hardin is very small and young, also the Hornet defense can't stop the run. Liberty will have size in the trenches over Hardin. Neither teams are any good, neither makes the playoffs this year. But... Liberty wins this game 42-21. If they run at Hardin?
[/quote]
Neither makes the playoffs? LMAO I will remember this no doubt, even people from Huffman who hate us think we are getting third but we're not even settling for that haha.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1038629" timestamp="1313912029"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=86861.msg1038533#msg1038533 date=1313893630]
[/quote]
Neither makes the playoffs? LMAO I will remember this no doubt, even people from Huffman who hate us think we are getting third but we're not even settling for that haha.
[/quote]

Don't kid yourself, nobody in Huffman cares enough about Liberty to hate them.

Guest HHSalumni
This same HD Bobcat 55 stated the Panthers would not make the playoffs last year, and would finish no better than 3 wins. Then, I under a different alias stated the Panthers would go to the Playoffs and would finish 5-5.

Hmmm.......I wonder how the Panthers faired last year? I do not MISS on anything I predict.

Like I said, panthers may even win but it will NOT be by blowout fashion.

I played for Hardin, many years ago. 2000-2002 ( 3 consecutive playoff appearances)

[quote name="HHSalumni" post="1038814" timestamp="1313954706"]
This same HD Bobcat 55 stated the Panthers would not make the playoffs last year, and would finish no better than 3 wins. Then, I under a different alias stated the Panthers would go to the Playoffs and would finish 5-5.

Hmmm.......I wonder how the Panthers faired last year? I do not MISS on anything I predict.

Like I said, panthers may even win but it will NOT be by blowout fashion.

I played for Hardin, many years ago. 2000-2002 ( 3 consecutive playoff appearances)
[/quote]Hey Pal, I have never used a different name on here. H-D Bobcat 55 has always been my name on here. Also I never said Liberty would make the playoffs. Quit your story telling Tard. lmao !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder