Hunter brothers transferring to Ozen from Hamshire-Fannett

[quote name="True Blue" post="1032588" timestamp="1312832431"]
Sounds like Transferring for athletic reasons to me, ;) someone might wont to checkin on that ;D Sound like rats jumping off a sinking ship also :D :D
[/quote]

Actually, though most folks might think that Dove is moving his sons for "athletic" reasons, in this case, that's not true.

Good luck to the Hunter brothers.

All jokes aside. ;D ;D ;D I moved my son three times to ensure he played on the best basketball teams, that I could fine for him to fit that program. And it payed off by  me getting to watching him play in the state tour. and now he will be playing at the collage level. I think a parent should do what ever it takes to make sure your child has the chance to make it to the next level, if thats what he is working for. Good for you Dove

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1032598" timestamp="1312832870"]
I don't know anything about why the Hunters are transferring but can't Ozen have players come to school there from other districts since it is a "magnet" school or what is the rule on that?
[/quote]

;)

Guest incognito123
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1032593" timestamp="1312832579"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=86408.msg1032588#msg1032588 date=1312832431]
Sounds like Transferring for athletic reasons to me, ;) someone might wont to checkin on that ;D Sound like rats jumping off a sinking ship also :D :D
[/quote]

Actually, though most folks might think that Dove is moving his sons for "athletic" reasons, in this case, that's not true.

[/quote]

Here you go again with this "inside" information that you will never divulge.  It's plain to see why the Hunters moved.  I do not care, but you just get on my nerves.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1032604" timestamp="1312833288"]
All jokes aside. ;D ;D ;D I moved my son three times to ensure he played on the best basketball teams, that I could fine for him to fit that program. And it payed off by  me getting to watching him play in the state tour. and now he will be playing at the collage level. I think a parent should do what ever it takes to make sure your child has the chance to make it to the next level, if thats what he is working for. Good for you Dove
[/quote]

He never played a game (real game that is) for the BEST school that he was to attend!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="incognito123" post="1032630" timestamp="1312837713"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=86408.msg1032593#msg1032593 date=1312832579]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=86408.msg1032588#msg1032588 date=1312832431]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Here you go again with this "inside" information that you will never divulge.  It's plain to see why the Hunters moved.  I do not care, but you just get on my nerves.
[/quote]

In this particular case, there are some very personal reasons why these kids are transferring and those reasons do not belong on a messageboard.

[quote name="True Blue" post="1032604" timestamp="1312833288"]
All jokes aside. ;D ;D ;D I moved my son three times to ensure he played on the best basketball teams, that I could fine for him to fit that program. [b]And it payed off by  me getting to watching him play in the state tour.[/b] and now he will be playing at the collage level. I think a parent should do what ever it takes to make sure your child has the chance to make it to the next level, if thats what he is working for. Good for you Dove
[/quote]

You could have done that by simply staying at where you started, at Evadale. ::)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="1032648" timestamp="1312838823"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=86408.msg1032604#msg1032604 date=1312833288]
[/quote]

He never played a game (real game that is) for the BEST school that he was to attend!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote] Like I said " the best I could find ,that he could fit in with. " I would have loved for him to play there, but there was not a spot that he fit. I Have no regreets though were we finished at. We did get to play in the BIG HOUSE. Hope your son gets to play there some day. It make all those nights at little dribbler game worth it..

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1032657" timestamp="1312839895"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=86408.msg1032604#msg1032604 date=1312833288]
All jokes aside. ;D ;D ;D I moved my son three times to ensure he played on the best basketball teams, that I could fine for him to fit that program. [b]And it payed off by  me getting to watching him play in the state tour.[/b] and now he will be playing at the collage level. I think a parent should do what ever it takes to make sure your child has the chance to make it to the next level, if thats what he is working for. Good for you Dove
[/quote]

You could have done that by simply staying at where you started, at Evadale. ::)
[/quote] We have talked about that a lot and If we would have stayed a Evadale he could have had a chance to play there twice. After watching Evadale play the yr before with out him, I think they could have betten Spurger and had a chance to make it that yr. But Hind sight is always 20/20. I think he gained alot by playing at all three schools.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1032754" timestamp="1312855708"]
Why is this news? Has either done anything at the high school level? Just sayin
[/quote]Thanks Bobby! You raise a valid point. Jordan just left middle school. They both still have a way to go and a lot to learn. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="incognito123" post="1032630" timestamp="1312837713"]
Here you go again with this "inside" information that you will never divulge.
[/quote]

LOL! If your gonna read SETXSports, better just get used to that!  :D

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1032855" timestamp="1312900793"]
I was really looking forward to the HF/Nederland game that is scheduled for this year.  :(

Now we get to deal with Da Dove twice a year!  >:(
Thanks Nash!  ;)
[/quote]

All I can tell you, Abe, is that you had better have conveniently located ATM machines or Dove will file a complaint.

Thanks for the reminder. I have a meeting with two bank managers this week regarding that concern.  ::) Does he have a bank preference or will any bank be fine?

[quote name="stevenash" post="1043868" timestamp="1314628505"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=86408.msg1032855#msg1032855 date=1312900793]
I was really looking forward to the HF/Nederland game that is scheduled for this year.  :(

Thanks Nash!  ;)
[/quote]

All I can tell you, Abe, is that you had better have conveniently located ATM machines or Dove will file a complaint.
[/quote]

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1043874" timestamp="1314629430"]
Thanks for the reminder. I have a meeting with two bank managers this week regarding that concern.  ::) Does he have a bank preference or will any bank be fine?

[quote author=stevenash link=topic=86408.msg1043868#msg1043868 date=1314628505]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=86408.msg1032855#msg1032855 date=1312900793]

Thanks Nash!  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I think any bank will be fine.  Dove has multiple resources and multiple ATM cards made necessary by all of his travels in recent years. (disclaimer- If any of my comments in this post are interpreted or "perceive/construed" negatively by ANYONE, I apologize in advance) for my heartless irreverent conduct.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86