Your Team's Toughest Matchups

PAM Titans

These are the only games that count :

LaPorte ( see the whippings over the last four years )
North Shore ( look at prior years )
West Brook ( look at the record since Stump took over )
Central ( PAM always struggles with sound teams)

Then the rest :

Aldine
Alice
South Houston
Channelview
Baytown Sterling
Ozen

The athletes alone will win these the games. There's no coaching needed for these teams.

Guest twag11
Beaumont Kelly (could be a little off this is just my opinion)

Bridge City
St Pius
Liberty
St Thomas
East Chambers
Houston Christian
Westbury Christian
Hamshire-Fannett

[quote name="mypooh" post="1032816" timestamp="1312889479"]
PAM Titans

These are the only games that count :

LaPorte ( see the whippings over the last four years )
North Shore ( look at prior years )
West Brook ( look at the record since Stump took over )
Central ( PAM always struggles with sound teams)

Then the rest :

Aldine
Alice
South Houston
Channelview
Baytown Sterling
Ozen
[b]
The athletes alone will win these the games. There's no coaching needed for these teams. [/b] [/quote]Thats an interesting phenomenon. Let us know how that works out for ya.

[quote name="Roughrider" post="1032924" timestamp="1312907783"]
THE DOGS

Livingston---Home
WOS---Lamar
Central-----Home
PNG----The Rez
Vidor-----Home
Ozen-----Home
Barbers Hill----Home
LCM----Away
Lumberton-----Away
Goose Creek---Away
[/quote]

Dang! Since BH Beat Yall last year and we return the house you are expecting to loose 7 games this year ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1033265" timestamp="1312994206"]
[quote author=Roughrider link=topic=86406.msg1032924#msg1032924 date=1312907783]
THE DOGS

Livingston---Home
WOS---Lamar
Central-----Home
PNG----The Rez
Vidor-----Home
Ozen-----Home
Barbers Hill----Home
LCM----Away
Lumberton-----Away
Goose Creek---Away
[/quote]

Dang! Since BH Beat Yall last year and we return the house you are expecting to loose 7 games this year ;D
[/quote]
We will spank the bump by 3 tds this year.

Scrimmages begin tommorrow,may the travel teams have travel grace and praying for no serious injuries to any student or their fans.Hoping sportsmanship is abundant so lets get the ball rollin and have some fun to take the edge off this economic crisis.

[quote name="liltex" post="1033954" timestamp="1313104981"]
Scrimmages begin tommorrow,may the travel teams have travel grace and praying for no serious injuries to any student or their fans.Hoping sportsmanship is abundant so lets get the ball rollin and have some fun to take the edge off this economic crisis.
[/quote]Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

[quote name="knightrider" post="1033962" timestamp="1313108198"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86406.msg1033954#msg1033954 date=1313104981]
[/quote]

Second.

The real answer to the topic is when you can look @ yourself individually in a mirror and you can say I'm giving all I can this day for my team win/lose I am a winner.You now have Heart and can focus clearly on the big picture this is a team sport,not me but we for 4 quarters.That is your tuffest match-up.Best wishes for all of SETX area teams ;)

[quote name="PN-G bandkid" post="1033964" timestamp="1313108410"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=86406.msg1033962#msg1033962 date=1313108198]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86406.msg1033954#msg1033954 date=1313104981]
[/quote]

Second.
[/quote]Third!

• 2 weeks later...
Okayy. Well i know we're not exactly in setx, but we're still 4a so here's mine..

[b]La Marque Cougars[/b]

Friendswood (away) - The past few years have proved to be an almost guaranteed shoot-out when these two teams face off with their high powered offenses. This year might be a little different considering FW lost their star QB and LM as new defensive and offensive coordinators. But nevertheless, the outcome of this game will still say a lot about both teams. It may also be the game that decides the district champs.

Dawson (home) - Dawson still has a good defense and is athletic on both sides of the ball. They are definitely someone to consider in the race to district champs.

Manvel (away) - Even though the final score didn't show it, Manvel put up a good fight both times we played them and they are still a young team. So with the little experience they have, this season they could very well compete in another playoff run.

Texas City (home) - Texas City beat us (LM) fair and square that sad night last season. A lot of these players grew up together or attended middle schools together so their is a great bit up emotional stress between these two teams. LM just wasn't playing LM football, and to make matters worst there was horrible play calling by the head coach... But TC has a RB that can really pick up some yards and a decent receiving corp. Should be another interesting game at the "Battle by the bay".

Sante fe (home) - We pretty much have this game in the bag, but i won't them out just yet.. They have a pretty good RB returning (Andrew Mann), which i'm sure they will depend on a lot in the ground game.

Ball (away) - new coach means new hopes and expectations. They found a way to stick with us in last season's game but ultimately the cougars outplayed them, if they can come away with a few wins under their belt early on this season they might be more of a threat, but until then its very likely that LM will win.

Brazosport (away) - Not really a big competitor, especially for a state runner up team.  LM vs Brazosport last season.... LM:40 Brazosport:0

Sterling (home) - I don't recall LM playing Houston Sterling before so I can't really say how this would go, but if Yates beat them and we defeated Yates in the 2nd round of the playoffs then i dont see a threat here at all.

Wheatley (away) - Complete annihilation of this team last season... (48 - 7) their returners showed no promise. I would think that this season will be better for them but they won't have enough scoring ability for this speedy La marque defensive.

Terry (away) - I don't really know what to say about Rosenburg Terry... This is LM's first game of the season though, so i guess we'll see what they have to offer this friday.  ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well i'm gonna put a new list since the scrimmages.

Vidor Pirates

1. Livingston - all four backs that had 800+ yards is scary
2. Nederland - IMO a rival game and those are always tough
3. Central - Always a tough game but i like our odds in this one
4. PNG - They have an amazing coach and playing at PNG is always hard
5. Ozen - Great QB and we play them away
6. Bridge City - Good QB and we play them at home
7. LCM - Homecoming. Nuff said.
8. Lumberton - showed some good stuff in scrimmages but still hasn't proven themselves in my eyes
9. Texas high - losing their star RB can't be helpful
10. Kirbyville - Lost most of there talent to graduation and transfers and they are smaller than us

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Brubaker" post="1039985" timestamp="1314158208"]
Nederland's two toughest matchups are ALWAYS Central and WOS, looking forward to both.
[/quote]

And that's why you ALWAYS schedule PN-G for homecoming. ;) :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83