Breaking News-BH QB Transfers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said or implied any other school didn't. I just said, and know, that one coach was the master....I.E. a certain quarterback that starred for him then went to Utah. Mr. Price was really good friends with this coach.......maybe they made a trade......lol.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1032152" timestamp="1312719416"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=86375.msg1032149#msg1032149 date=1312718370]
Hummmm??? Maybe Huffman will beat us in the playoffs this year instead of Coldspring. :D 8)....come on BH fans who's the backup?
[/quote]

Actually, one of the probable reasons for Townley transferring is that Kaleb Denny had been tabbed as the starting QB at BH.
[/quote]

Bingo.

[quote name="hjhawks" post="1032351" timestamp="1312760311"]
did they move to huffman's district?don't think you can just transfer and play without actuall residing in the district..
[/quote]

Yes.....they moved. Sold house in Plantation, packed up and gone. I'm quite sure the Townleys are well aware of UIL transfer rules.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1032475" timestamp="1312819606"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=86375.msg1032152#msg1032152 date=1312719416]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=86375.msg1032149#msg1032149 date=1312718370]
Hummmm??? Maybe Huffman will beat us in the playoffs this year instead of Coldspring. :D 8)....come on BH fans who's the backup?
[/quote]

Actually, one of the probable reasons for Townley transferring is that Kaleb Denny had been tabbed as the starting QB at BH.
[/quote]

Bingo.
[/quote]
Exactly......he is not a wishbone/flexbone QB.......Huffman is getting a good one.

Guest UHCoog14
Coach Olin always found a way to have a QB on campus. Wether he was from McNair or Barrett Station, he found a way to play at REL. It is what it is.

Townley will do well in Huffman's system. He is not a bad baseball player either.

[quote name="liltex" post="1032705" timestamp="1312845918"]
Things just got a little tuffer for Liberty ;)
[/quote]
Huffman is going to need as many last second move ins as they can get, IMO a guy who lost the QB spot at Barbers hill who scored 1 touchdown all season last year isn't much of a threat. The guy Huffman already has seems better then this guy.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1032734" timestamp="1312851647"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86375.msg1032705#msg1032705 date=1312845918]
[/quote]
Huffman is going to need as many last second move ins as they can get, IMO a guy who lost the QB spot at Barbers hill who scored 1 touchdown all season last year isn't much of a threat. The guy Huffman already has seems better then this guy.
[/quote]

Huffman dosent need any transfers to hang 56 on liberty agian. Maybe you should just play our jv team this year. That way you might actually beat a team with a winning record.

[quote name="SetX6" post="1032734" timestamp="1312851647"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
They will use this guy......he lost the QB position in a package deal. It is just not a system for him. The spread is where he needs to play.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1032740" timestamp="1312852733"]
[quote author=SetX6 link=topic=86375.msg1032734#msg1032734 date=1312851647]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Huffman dosent need any transfers to hang 56 on liberty agian. Maybe you should just play our jv team this year. That way you might actually beat a team with a winning record.
[/quote]
I will keep this in mind falconfanatic says liberty might as well play there jv and that huffman will hang 56 on them, writing this down, you go 2 rounds with a super stud offense and secondary that ALL graduated and now your the best team in south east texas lol im giving my team credit for improvement not saying were going to come in and win the district, but apparently thats what you guys in Huffman think, now not taking anything away from you guys being that you did completely dominate Liberty last year, but to say we might as well play your jv is crazy and I won't forget this was said just like when all the WOS fans a few years ago said that West orange was not liberty texas and Chad Allen wouldn't come in a wreck on their Pittsburgh Steeler defense they thought they had, I wont forget this either. LMAO

[quote name="SetX6" post="1033081" timestamp="1312934117"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86375.msg1032740#msg1032740 date=1312852733]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I will keep this in mind falconfanatic says liberty might as well play there jv and that huffman will hang 56 on them, writing this down, you go 2 rounds with a super stud offense and secondary that ALL graduated and now your the best team in south east texas lol im giving my team credit for improvement not saying were going to come in and win the district, but apparently thats what you guys in Huffman think, now not taking anything away from you guys being that you did completely dominate Liberty last year, but to say we might as well play your jv is crazy and I won't forget this was said just like when all the WOS fans a few years ago said that West orange was not liberty texas and Chad Allen wouldn't come in a wreck on their Pittsburgh Steeler defense they thought they had, I wont forget this either. LMAO
[/quote]The Panthers are gonna have to prove it on the field----saw'em play last year and there is plenty of room for improvement

[quote name="SetX6" post="1033081" timestamp="1312934117"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86375.msg1032740#msg1032740 date=1312852733]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Good I'm glad you will remember that way I won't have to remind you after the game this year.  I never said we would win district idk where you got that from, coldspring is the favorite till someone beats them. I will give your team credit for improving too just not 49 points worth of improvement.  ;D

BTW we didn't lose all our secondary and we didn't lose all our offensive Darrian grey tied for the lead in scoring last year as a freshmen .Don't get me wrong we lost a lot but not as much as everyone seems to think .  If you don't want me to bring up how Huffman embarrassed you don't come on a thread that has nothing to do with liberty and say were gonna need all the move ins we can get to beat you.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033687" timestamp="1313073310"]
[quote author=dodiej link=topic=86375.msg1033682#msg1033682 date=1313072732]
Isn't transferring for athletic reasons against UIL rules?
[/quote]

[b]Prove he transferred for Athletic reasons[/b]. Then we will talk.
[/quote] well that kinda works both ways, doesn't it? Prove that he did, prove that he didn't... What does it matter really.. He transferred. BH lost a good athlete Huffman got a good athlete..  ::)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1033688" timestamp="1313073513"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86375.msg1033687#msg1033687 date=1313073310]
[/quote]

[/quote] well that kinda works both ways, doesn't it? Prove that he did, prove that he didn't... What does it matter really.. He transferred. BH lost a good athlete Huffman got a good athlete..  ::)
[/quote]l

Cause last time I checked you were innocent until proven guilty in this country. There are a lot of reasons he could of transferred no one but him and his family know the real reason. Could he of transferred for athletic reasons? Absoulty, but there are other possibilities than just that reason.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033697" timestamp="1313074450"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=86375.msg1033688#msg1033688 date=1313073513]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=86375.msg1033687#msg1033687 date=1313073310]
[/quote]

[/quote]lYes I agree with you... I'm just saying it shouldn't be a big deal.. He moved period

Cause last time I checked you were innocent until proven guilty in this country. There are a lot of reasons he could of transferred no one but him and his family know the real reason. Could he of transferred for athletic reasons? Absoulty, but there are other possibilities than just that reason.
[/quote]

nice that your so hype over a guy who has 1 career touchdown and whom you've never seen play. says a lot about to state of huffman football this season. and liberty might not have got 49 points better, but i think ya'll have definitely got 49 points worse. even if ya'll got peyton manning who the hell is gonna catch the ball? your leading returning receiver caught 12 passes for 138 and 1 td.. that just screams state championship!!! good luck winning 5 games

[quote name="dreski" post="1033731" timestamp="1313077996"]
nice that your so hype over a guy who has 1 career touchdown and whom you've never seen play. says a lot about to state of huffman football this season. and liberty might not have got 49 points better, but i think ya'll have definitely got 49 points worse. even if ya'll got peyton manning who the heck is gonna catch the ball? your leading returning receiver caught 12 passes for 138 and 1 td.. that just screams state championship!!! good luck winning 5 games
[/quote]

No one from Huffman has hyped up the guy. I have no idea how good or bad the QB will be although it won't be too hard from him to do better than your QB. I have heard good things from BH folks and that's all I know. I have already posted who will do what I don't know how many times I have to say that to people from Liberty. Here is one guy try Kade Hardy 6-3 190, but as you know our recivers didn't play a lot last year, because we had one of the best wr corps in the state. That dosent mean these kids aren't good.

foh.. the ONLY team ya'll beat with a winning record was silsbee.. and they were one over .500... WITH THE BEST TEAM YA'LL HAVE EVER HAD. if this was last years team i'd give it to ya'll but ya'll lost 90% of your offense and witwer was a monster on defense as well.. so just be realistic.. ya'll will be right back down to mediocrity with everyone else in the district.. lets check your stats against teams with winning records.. kingwood park.. L 52-15 navasota 43-26.. face it ya'll SUCK THIS YEAR! lol now that's some reality for ya

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1033742" timestamp="1313078916"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=86375.msg1033731#msg1033731 date=1313077996]
nice that your so hype over a guy who has 1 career touchdown and whom you've never seen play. says a lot about to state of huffman football this season. and liberty might not have got 49 points better, but i think ya'll have definitely got 49 points worse. even if ya'll got peyton manning who the heck is gonna catch the ball? your leading returning receiver caught 12 passes for 138 and 1 td.. that just screams state championship!!! good luck winning 5 games
[/quote]

No one from Huffman has hyped up the guy. I have no idea how good or bad the QB will be although it won't be too hard from him to do better than your QB. I have heard good things from BH folks and that's all I know. I have already posted who will do what I don't know how many times I have to say that to people from Liberty. Here is one guy try Kade Hardy 6-3 190, but as you know our recivers didn't play a lot last year, because we had one of the best wr corps in the state. That dosent mean these kids aren't good.

[/quote]

and you're telling me grew from 5'11 to 6'3 in 3 months.. ok sure.. his 9 rec. for 117 yds and ZERO count em ZERO 0 ZERO touchdowns is what everyone should fear.. yeah. sounds about right. you're sad dude.. seriously tho

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami