THSCA game

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1027756" timestamp="1311525127"]
Is the THSCA game in the Cowboys' stadium going to be broadcasted? F. Ford is in it and I think it is Tue. 26th....don't know what time though.....anyone with info???? ???
[/quote]

Kcat-Fan this link might help.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/varsitynews/entries/2011/07/21/fox_sports_sout_1.html?cxntfid=blogs_varsity_news

[quote name="VPirate" post="1027761" timestamp="1311527886"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=85987.msg1027756#msg1027756 date=1311525127]
Is the THSCA game in the Cowboys' stadium going to be broadcasted? F. Ford is in it and I think it is Tue. 26th....don't know what time though.....anyone with info???? ???
[/quote]

Kcat-Fan this link might help.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/varsitynews/entries/2011/07/21/fox_sports_sout_1.html?cxntfid=blogs_varsity_news
[/quote]

Thanks VPirate. That help me out

According to the article in the Austin Statesmen there WILL NOT be any THSCA games this year @ the Alamodome like before.Looks like PNG will need to find a game somewhere.Seems there is a merger w/Fox Sports listed as the reasoning.

[quote name="liltex" post="1027765" timestamp="1311530454"]
According to the article in the Austin Statesmen there WILL NOT be any THSCA games this year @ the Alamodome like before.Looks like PNG will need to find a game somewhere.Seems there is a merger w/Fox Sports listed as the reasoning.
[/quote]

They have already taken care of that.  PN-G will play Gregory Portland in Rosenberg.

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1027756" timestamp="1311525127"]
[/quote]

The game is on Tuesday.  Former Brenham CB Rodney Hubert, also in the game. (SMU)

[quote name="liltex" post="1027765" timestamp="1311530454"]
[/quote]

I am not sure exactly what you are saying.  I don't think the games played at the start of football season at the Alamodome are called THSCA games.  Aren't the THSCA games played at the Coaches School?  The games at the Alamodome were called the Kickoff Classic and I think sponsored by the Dave Campbell magazine group.

[quote name="Old61Eagle" post="1027895" timestamp="1311565651"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=85987.msg1027765#msg1027765 date=1311530454]
[/quote]

I am not sure exactly what you are saying.  I don't think the games played at the start of football season at the Alamodome are called THSCA games.  Aren't the THSCA games played at the Coaches School?  The games at the Alamodome were called the Kickoff Classic and I think sponsored by the Dave Campbell magazine group.
[/quote]

No, there was another blog a few articles later in the Statesman talking about the fact that there would be no Kickoff Classic this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder