New Big Sandy Assistant Coach

[quote name="whsalum" post="1026357" timestamp="1311123214"]
I hate to see that, this is a good young coach.He has a lot to learn but was really good with the kids and is on his way to making a top notch coach.
[/quote] Why do u hate to see that he back home and home for good.

[quote name="nuthinbutnet" post="1026361" timestamp="1311125275"]
I agree Catman. He is a great guy with a ton of potential. His life changed this summer and he and his wife had to get themselves positioned for the future. Maybe we will learn more soon.
[/quote] That why he came back the future. I no he could have got a head coaching job @ a lot of schools. This is where he wanting be with his best buddy Coach Foster :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Had the opportunity to talk with him as we were getting the SETX All Star basketball games together and I concur that he is a class act and a coach that will be heard from for a long time. Evadale has had some great match ups with Spurger & Big Sandy in the past few years I wish him success as he moves into the assitant position at Big Sandy.

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="1026886" timestamp="1311260362"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=85860.msg1026389#msg1026389 date=1311130087]
Coach Issacs is a good coach and a fantastic person. Wish him all the best with his new position!

Now, who gets the Spurger job?
[/quote] Andrews from East Chambers.
[/quote]

Nope.

CATMAN, That wasn't a slap at Coach Issacs at all.I think he is fine young coach and I know a ton of the parents at Spurger thought the world of him as did the players.I don't claim to know any of these youngs guys personal decisions but I like to see them move up the head coaching ranks once they get that first shot.He did a good job at Spurger and hope he does well at Big Sandy in the future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder