Larry Sterling new Vidor head basketball coach

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1026224" timestamp="1311090615"]
[quote author=incognito123 link=topic=85834.msg1026149#msg1026149 date=1311055576]
What happened to Zach Quinn?
[/quote]

Went into administration. Will be a principal this coming school year.
[/quote]

Hate to see Quinn out of Coaching!  :( 

Guest incognito123
Does anyone have any idea why Quinn would do this?  He is only 32 years old and seemingly very talented.  I am extremely confused.

Quinn has always had an eye on the administration level and didnt make a secret about it so its no big shock that he took the job over at the junior high.

The kids get a great coach in Larry Sterling. He know the game and he knows the kids. He has been the JV coach for awhile. The talent level next year isnt very good, to be honest.  No real inside post player and the team will be small by 4A standards.  Lots of young kids too.  Its gonna be tough next season but after that it ought to get a lot better.  The Aldridge kid is really good, but I would expect most teams to know about him and alter their defense to stop him.  After him, scoring becomes problematic.  Lets hope that Coach Sterling can come up with an offensive system that will get em some points. In my mind the defense wont be able to hold their opponents to under 60 points, so the offense has to be able to put up that many points to be competitive.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed