Anyone getting new uniforms this year?

[quote name="aDIDBAdad" post="1024375" timestamp="1310591063"]
The Hill needs to wise up and take that piano off their back. Once they do they might be able to score on Dayton. Who designed those ugly things anyway Elton John?  :D
[/quote]

SMH  :D
I wouldn't mind some new ones in Brenham.  Our pants look alright, but we have some of the ugliest jerseys Nike makes.  Time to upgrade IMO.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1024380" timestamp="1310591784"]
Cracks me up people are still giving them a hard time for wearing throwback uniforms. Corpus Christi Ray has always worn these.

[img]http://gamedayrecruitingservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/417032clid1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]CC Ray can get away with it though, they're Region 4  :D

The Pirates have designed a new uniform, the new jersey will now feature a sports bra with the visible built in thong in the pants. The jersey also has a detachable bib on the front to keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.

Oh and they have chosen traffic cone orange as their new team color.....they can wear it to the game on Friday, hunting on Saturday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.  ;D JK

[b]Go Pirates[/b]

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1024388" timestamp="1310592481"]
Brenham has had the same uniforms since i was in HS  :D
[/quote]

I guess it could be worse...  They could look like BH's jerseys! ;D
I'm also thankful were not purple or something... :D ;)

(wait for it, wait for it...  Let the smites roll in) lol  :D

[quote name="VPirate" post="1024391" timestamp="1310592770"]
The Pirates have designed a new uniform, the new jersey will now feature a sports bra with the visible built in thong in the pants. The jersey also has a detachable bib on the front to keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.

Oh and they have chosen traffic cone orange as their new team color.....they can wear it to the game on Friday, hunting on Saturday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.  ;D JK

[b]Go Pirates[/b]
[/quote] :D :D :D :D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="VPirate" post="1024391" timestamp="1310592770"]

[b]Go Pirates[/b]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

[quote name="badndn" post="1024597" timestamp="1310650248"]
Don't change too much Brenham. I love the all whites with the white shoes and white helmets. Look like Storm Troopers!
[/quote]

The all white uni's look good.  I'm just ready for a new design.  Same color scheme with a new design would be sweet!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder