HF will NOT be a playoff team!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1023005" timestamp="1310091508"]
Sorry Dove, it won't happen this year! HJ, Silsbee, and WOS will be the teams playing in the state playoffs. Santa has spoken!
[/quote]You better make sure Silsbee can beat HF this year. No more cake walks.

Lets see...the game isnt played on paper and the last I heard, HF had a few kids playing for an AAU team. That cant hurt for sure. I actually saw that team play and they have a nucleus of players that can make a difference, so I wouldnt rule HF out of anything just yet. Its gonna take some great coaching and motivating to be sure.  Heck, if I were a  HF player and reading this, I would work harder to prove the negatives wrong. 

[quote name="texas2step4u" post="1023617" timestamp="1310328444"]
Lets see...the game isnt played on paper and the last I heard, HF had a few kids playing for an AAU team. That cant hurt for sure. I actually saw that team play and they have a nucleus of players that can make a difference, so I wouldnt rule HF out of anything just yet. Its gonna take some great coaching and motivating to be sure.  Heck, if I were a  HF player and reading this, I would work harder to prove the negatives wrong. 
[/quote] They have a great coach he will have them ready to play.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1023733" timestamp="1310389747"]
[quote author=texas2step4u link=topic=85534.msg1023617#msg1023617 date=1310328444]
[/quote] They have a great coach he will have them ready to play.
[/quote]No doubt. They will be ready. Love his passion for the game.

Guest Rise2014
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1023364" timestamp="1310183984"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=85534.msg1023362#msg1023362 date=1310183798]
I thing HF will be in the playoff this. ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Thanks CATMAN. One of few true believers. Thanks! ;)
[/quote]HF definately wont be a team to be taken lightly in the next 3 to 4 years playoffs are gonna come on 2 of those years for sure

• 7 months later...
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1190263" timestamp="1330698795"]
Do they give Coach of the Year awards? Hands down Coach Neal @ HF. Great job Coach ;)
[/quote]I would put Joubert in that running.  This was supposed to be a down season for Kountze, wasn't it?  And Sigler should get honorable mention.

But yes, the HF coach really deserves it the most! Great season, HF, from a fan who didn't think you guys would EVER get there!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder