Alleged Oregon Recruiting Document _ Several PAM players mentioned

Can anyone tell me if any of the PAM players on here are current players for 2011?  

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/30161157

You have to have access to a gmail account to read the full document.  I think PAM had by far the most players listed on this document.  The reason why this is getting so much pub is these are supposed to be 2011 players, but the document has Kyle Padron listed for a 2011 recruit (he obviously graduated a few years back).

Outside of the PAM players, there there were 1 player each listed from WB, Central & HJ.

Oregon said they just paid this guy 25k for his services, but most believe this was really a payment to get a RB to come to their school in reality.

I'm pretty sure that Oregon did pay 25k to the recruiting service.  I got this link off of www.cbssports.com's main news page (not that this makes it's true, but they are a trusted sports news outfit..ie I didn't get this from joe's sporting page.com).  My only question was were any of the players listed 2011 players or were they from 2 yrs back like Padron was for SLC?  Yall sure have had some talent roll through PAM!  My guess is these are older players since I didn't see your RB or QB listed at all.

[quote name="90PNGNDN" post="1020032" timestamp="1308690499"]
I'm pretty sure that Oregon did pay 25k to the recruiting service.  I got this link off of www.cbssports.com's main news page (not that this makes it's true, but they are a trusted sports news outfit..ie I didn't get this from joe's sporting page.com).  My only question was were any of the players listed 2011 players or were they from 2 yrs back like Padron was for SLC?  Yall sure have had some talent roll through PAM!  My guess is these are older players since I didn't see your RB or QB listed at all.
[/quote]nah, i was questioning the PAM players part of the post. I knew a few months ago that guy got paid. im wondering how he got tabs on the SETX players.

Scalpem, this article was essentially how the above document was just a decoy.  What they are saying is that the 25k was really for a payment for some other stud recruit that this agency was able to get to sign with Oregon.  The reason this all looks suspicious is due to the fact they have players listed on here as 2011 recruits who graduated a few yrs back.  

That said, I really hope Doty does well in Oregon and gets a chance to showcase his talents.

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1020036" timestamp="1308691197"]
[quote author=90PNGNDN link=topic=85126.msg1020032#msg1020032 date=1308690499]
[/quote]nah, i was questioning the PAM players part of the post. I knew a few months ago that guy got paid. im wondering how he got tabs on the SETX players.
[/quote]

So did you recognize any of the PAM players (I'm sure you did)?  They were listed more than any other school on here oddly enough.

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1020183" timestamp="1308755429"]
yall do know these are players from the 2007 and 2008 years right?
[/quote]

I asked that question above and that was what I assumed.  We'll see if anything comes of this or not.  Another article today by Dennis Dodd on cbssportsline about it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476