Dan Reeves LU FB OUTING

[quote name="coachacola" post="1018839" timestamp="1308251609"]
$1000 is the cheapest for a table.  Individual seats are $100.
[/quote]

That's pretty common, except you usually get a discount when you buy a whole table, I'm assuming there are 10 seats to a table, so I guess no discount.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="beechnut" post="1038290" timestamp="1313867789"]
Anyone going to this?
[/quote]

I went and the place was full.  It was a good time and definitely raised some money for the program.  Some of those auction items got up there in price pretty quick. 

Guest beechnut
I tagged along with Grad and was a fun event and good cause. Got to meet Coach W and many of the players. What a great time to be a Lamar fan and ready for the season....

Well, I tagged along with beechnut is more like it.  It was a great time out there.  Coach Reeves was a great speaker.

However, the highlight for me was when Coach Woodard got up there and called the SLC commissioner out over Lamar being picked last in the SLC and not having a single person on the 1st or 2nd team.  I think the quote was "What have they been smoking."  He is a great guy who is the right man for LU.  The attendance at the banquet was apparently double of last year and might outgrow the Montagne Center pretty soon!

Great job LU!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder