QB Stump shows up well in West Brook spring football game

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1013329" timestamp="1306037240"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=84458.msg1013307#msg1013307 date=1306031762]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=84458.msg1013304#msg1013304 date=1306030138]
Guessing this is Coach's son?
[/quote]yeah. smh.....
[/quote]It's called "Daddyball!"
[/quote]

To YOU it may be "Daddyball."  But if you think Craig Stump is not going to play THE BEST QB that he has, you Sir, are sadly mistaken.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1013346" timestamp="1306071684"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=84458.msg1013329#msg1013329 date=1306037240]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=84458.msg1013307#msg1013307 date=1306031762]
[/quote]yeah. smh.....
[/quote]

To YOU it may be "Daddyball."  But if you think Craig Stump is not going to play THE BEST QB that he has, you Sir, are sadly mistaken.
[/quote]

Ditto that!! Fine coach.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="1013346" timestamp="1306071684"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=84458.msg1013329#msg1013329 date=1306037240]
[/quote]yeah. smh.....
[/quote]

[/quote] Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We will see. Time will tell.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1013390" timestamp="1306090787"]
Who do you think should be the starting WB QB if not Stump?
[/quote]

J. Malone, #16 is the best QB in the program. Stump moved him to Wr as a soph to get him out the way of his son. West Brook's offense will be 80% run this season with lil Stump at QB.

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1013487" timestamp="1306126388"]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=84458.msg1013390#msg1013390 date=1306090787]
[/quote]

J. Malone, #16 is the best QB in the program. Stump moved him to Wr as a soph to get him out the way of his son. [b]West Brook's offense will be 80% run this season with lil Stump at QB.[/b][/quote]This was evident in the Tyler Lee game last year. I think the kid only threw three times. Where is WBbear during all this? Earlier this year he said there was going to be another kid calling signals. If you know something Bear, feel free to share it with us. If not, I see a long season in front of the Bruins this year.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1013586" timestamp="1306173937"]
[quote author=Yeoj link=topic=84458.msg1013487#msg1013487 date=1306126388]
[quote author=bobbymcgee link=topic=84458.msg1013390#msg1013390 date=1306090787]
[/quote]

J. Malone, #16 is the best QB in the program. Stump moved him to Wr as a soph to get him out the way of his son. [b]West Brook's offense will be 80% run this season with lil Stump at QB.[/b][/quote]This was evident in the Tyler Lee game last year. I think the kid only threw three times. Where is WBbear during all this? Earlier this year he said there was going to be another kid calling signals. If you know something Bear, feel free to share it with us. If not, I see a long season in front of the Bruins this year.
[/quote]I feel bad for lil stump when he has to run for his life when he faces Memorial.  :D

[quote name="Yeoj" post="1013487" timestamp="1306126388"]
[/quote]

J. Malone, #16 is the best QB in the program. Stump moved him to Wr as a soph to get him out the way of his son. West Brook's offense will be 80% run this season with lil Stump at QB.
[/quote]J Malone is a better QB...problem is you lose your best WR/Playmaker if you move him to QB...then what will Lil Stump do. Malone will take over only if the QB situation is just not working.

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1013588" timestamp="1306174479"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=84458.msg1013586#msg1013586 date=1306173937]
[/quote]

[/quote][b]I feel bad for lil stump when he has to run for his life when he faces Memorial.[/b]  :D
[/quote].....and Central, and Katy, and North Shore, and LaPorte, and........

[quote name="WBbear" post="1013685" timestamp="1306206201"]
[/quote]

[/quote]J [b]Malone is a better QB...problem is you lose your best WR/Playmaker if you move him to QB...[/b]then what will Lil Stump do. Malone will take over only if the QB situation is just not working.
[/quote]Having a good WR is irrelevant if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him. See what I'm getting at? It's easier to build an offense around a good QB, than it is around a good receiver.

I see nothing wrong with being geared more toward being a running team.  That basically means that you will have to scrap that 'sissy ball' spread and line up in I formations and single back.  Heck, you have the personel for it.  There are huge o-linemen who would love to run block all night!

I only saw WB one time last year, in their loss to Pearland in the playoffs....

I thought that even though they had Reyes back there to spread it around that they did abandon the run.... Early in that game if you remember, the second string back had a lot of success.... He fumbled on that first drive they put together and I think that it may have scared them away from it, but I thought they had a great plan of attack running....

I say all of that to say this... If they transition to a ground attack type team, I think they will have plenty of success... You can take an average QB and make him look good by running, running, running and then surprising the defense with a pass...

I think WB will be just fine, but that is definitely not to say they won't miss Reyes, because he is/was a special player...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics