CONGRATS, td!!!

I just saw the results of the West Orange-Cove CISD board elections and the candidate with the most votes is our own td who will be taking his place on the board, along with incumbent Andrew Hayes to fill the two seats up for election.  Yes, folks! Mary Hardin has been ousted....the cleansing has begun!

Mr. Dallas, my heartiest of congratulations!

Also, the bond issue did pass.

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1011686" timestamp="1305602185"]
You would definitely need to have the middle school location at Central because it has the stadium there for Track and Football.Is a interesting idea though.
[/quote]

? ???

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1011686" timestamp="1305602185"]
You would definitely need to have the middle school location at Central because it has the stadium there for Track and Football.Is a interesting idea though.
[/quote]

You have me befuddled. If that's a word. I looked it up and the definition of befuddled is  ???

[quote name="td" post="1011790" timestamp="1305641993"]
[quote author=scapegoat link=topic=84294.msg1011686#msg1011686 date=1305602185]
[/quote]

You have me befuddled. If that's a word. I looked it up and the definition of befuddled is  ???
[/quote]

I think he may be commenting about the nederland bond situation. wrong thread scapegoat.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124