Most dissapointing team this year?

king

For me it would have to be my Pirates. They played tough all year, but just could not keep from giving up the big play. They were real close this year in most of their games, in fact they led some of these games late but could not hold on. The Lumberton and Central games were just heartbreaking games that we lost on the last play of each game.

PNG beat us on 2 big plays when we had double the offense and 15 more first downs than they had.

LCM beat us with two huge td passes to win by 10.

Don't get me wrong, I can't be more proud of our boys. They played their hearts out, and I think they earned a little more respect within our district this year. Good Job Pirates!

For me it would have to be my Pirates. They played tough all year' date=' but just could not keep from giving up the big play. They were real close this year in most of their games, in fact they led some of these games late but could not hold on. The Lumberton and Central games were just heartbreaking games that we lost on the last play of each game.

PNG beat us on 2 big plays when we had double the offense and 15 more first downs than they had.

LCM beat us with two huge td passes to win by 10.

Don't get me wrong, I can't be more proud of our boys. They played their hearts out, and I think they earned a little more respect within our district this year. Good Job Pirates![/quote']

LCM beat you from the moment of the opening Kick-Off. Ya'll were never in the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami