PN-G vs. Brenham/ Predictions

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="1008536" timestamp="1305057543"]
Hey BrehnsmFan, just curious if you think or know anything if Bolcerek or Roberts will pro contracts after the draft in a couple of weeks. Both figure to get picked in the top 10 rounds. 
[/quote]

I'm not sure about Chance, but my sister used to date Drake and she still talks to him.  I asked her about it, and she told me that he plans on going to Arkansas, no matter what happens in the draft.  I know he's a huge Razorback fan, but kids can change their minds quickly. (Especially when it involves $)  If I were to guess though, I'd say they both will be playing college ball next year.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
I would be shocked  if Roberts passed up the college experience no matter where he's drafted. SEC vs Rookie ball is a no brainer. Enjoy it while it's still a game.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1008401" timestamp="1305046488"]
Anybody who wants to check out the Brenham baseball website, schedule, scores, rosters, etc.
http://brenhamcub.tripod.com/index.html
[/quote]Pretty awesome..Have not lost a game since March 4 (WOW)

Brenham has big game experience being at the State Tournament two years straight. Not accustom to losing. Big game experience will prevail and the team has to much talent. They will play to expectations.
  PNG needs the baseball gods. Anything is possible in HS baseball.
  Not starting Schlottman first game? Interesting! Probably resting him an extra few days. That depicts their confidence.

[quote name="dirtball" post="1008712" timestamp="1305088019"]
  Brenham has big game experience being at the State Tournament two years straight. Not accustom to losing. Big game experience will prevail and the team has to much talent. They will play to expectations.
  PNG needs the baseball gods. Anything is possible in HS baseball.
  Not starting Schlottman first game? Interesting! Probably resting him an extra few days. That depicts their confidence.
[/quote]

They did the same thing last year with Wellbrock.  (I guess the way coach Long sees it is, if we can get by the other teams #1 without ours, then we should have the advantage in game 2 when it's our #1 vs their #2) It's been pretty effective...

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1007665" timestamp="1304822361"]
I know one thing....  You better get there early if you want a seat.  I know PNG travels well for football, so I'm assuming the baseball following won't be too bad.  Brenham will pack just about any high school field.  It's no secret that we love our baseball.  The fact that both offenses are stacked, should make this an entertaining series.  Schlottmann vs Stone in game 1.  You could possibly see this match up in years to come, as both are Big 12 committs. (Schlottmann- Texas A&M & Stone- Baylor)
[/quote]I wish Brenham would throw their ace against us in game one, because I think we stand a
better chance of winning with Graham on the mound in game 2.. It gives us a "Much Better" offense and
defense with Him pitching.. I like the theory in a series like this "Hope to split first two then see what
happens in game three"...

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1008783" timestamp="1305130013"]
To those who plan on meeting at el Toros, is the one on Decker ok with everybody?
[/quote]

The one on Garth is 2 mins from Sterling HS.

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1008788" timestamp="1305130707"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=84070.msg1008783#msg1008783 date=1305130013]
To those who plan on meeting at el Toros, is the one on Decker ok with everybody?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ok...  Sorry not too familiar with Baytown.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1008789" timestamp="1305130836"]
[quote author=Year of the Pat! link=topic=84070.msg1008788#msg1008788 date=1305130707]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=84070.msg1008783#msg1008783 date=1305130013]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh ok...  Sorry not too familiar with Baytown.
[/quote]

No problem. Just exit Garth off of I-10 and El Toros will be on your left once you get past all the traffic lights and our so called "mall".

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="The best game" post="1008804" timestamp="1305134827"]
[/quote]
Traffic is horrible on Garth;  Baytown likes traffic lights don't they?  El Toro on Bayway is easy on easy off..IMO
[/quote]

We gotta find a way to make people stop. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder