Nederland vs. Barbers Hill Game 1 Thread/Barbers Hill leads series 1-0!

[quote name="ntputter17" post="1006547" timestamp="1304687905"]
You still dont get it.....you are correct in that the turf played the same for both teams, but, BH made the adjustments, Ned did not. I have to assume you dont win a tough district by allowing 3 infield singles on routine ground balls. You are also correct in that Ned did not get the hits when they needed them.
The whole point of the original post was, if Ned pitches their #1 or #2, BH doesnt put as many balls in play, the Ned infield doesnt have to make the plays it could not make.............And yes, all you Lamar lovers, that turf is SLOW. It is true, but it is slow.
[/quote]
From someone that has played on grass and turf there is no way turf is slower than grass. And it's not a Lamar thing you can find turf at Texas, Texas Tech, Oregon State, Oregon, Louisville, Northwestern State, Wichita State, Sulphur HS.........I could keep going.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Why Why. It's the coaches decisions not the parents. You can't change the things that happen. Both teams played on the turf. To play in college you have to be able to play in and on any circumstances. Good job to both teams. Good luck eagles. Go hard or go home.

[quote name="baseballdude" post="1006621" timestamp="1304697452"]
My prediction is that the Hill rolls on tonight! They are throwing their #1 Grayson Long (Texas A&M verbal commit as a junior).  [glow=red,2,300]Hate to say it, but there are going to be some upset Ned fans tonight![/glow][/quote]No.... I am not to upset with the way we played...B.BROWN :o..Nice field over at the Hill...See ya in Nederland 1pm..Lawn chairs "R" stadium chairs..Drive safe ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476