Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CougarPride

Sorry about that Cougar fans havent been able to get on in a couple of days. Predictin still stands Cooogs by 14. And we did not loose any WR to grades so no worry Coogs fans.

Sorry about that Cougar fans havent been able to get on in a couple of days. Predictin still stands Cooogs by 14. And we did not loose any WR to grades so no worry Coogs fans.

:lol: Preach it CougarPride Preach it :lol:

Guest CougarPride

20 seniors but we are returning 24 juniors and 3 sophmores. our Quarterback, all three runningbacks, offensive line are all returning. We will loose starters at the linebacker spots and secondary but we sub so much everybody gets alot of playing time. The 3 Sophmores are all starters.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Major people we're losing after this year are Michael Dugat, Jacob Pickle, Cory Cooper, Andy Dewey and a few other people. We'll still have Cody Green, A.J. Dugat, and Ford Smesney.

Major people we're losing after this year are Michael Dugat' date=' Jacob Pickle, Cory Cooper, Andy Dewey and a few other people. We'll still have Cody Green, A.J. Dugat, and Ford Smesney.[/quote']

Dayton still has a whole lot of football players left. We ain't goin anywhere.

22-4A is still gonna have to deal with the Broncos next year and the next. :D

Guest PurplePride

:shock: "Travelingbandsman"...I am taking it that you are in the band, right? Kudo's to you! BUT! I hear you guys are going to Chicago next week, after we win...who the HECK is going to play "THE HORSE" for us at the NEXT playoff GAME????? HEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO???? NOT GOOD...NOT GOOD.... Yall have to find another band to play for us the second go round.........otherwise.....that would be rude........ :wink: :?:

Who you got lined up for us? We give you football to shine your glory and vice versa..now yall are going to leave us hanging???? :shock: talk to your uppers...yall got UT or A&M lined up right??? :D

:D FORD SMESNY is only a junior??? I could have sworn he was a senior but Lord help me be WRONG in this one!!!!!I want to be WRONG!!!

:shock: "Travelingbandsman"...I am taking it that you are in the band' date=' right? Kudo's to you! BUT! I hear you guys are going to Chicago next week, after we win...who the HECK is going to play "THE HORSE" for us at the NEXT playoff GAME????? HEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO???? NOT GOOD...NOT GOOD.... Yall have to find another band to play for us the second go round.........otherwise.....that would be rude........ :wink: :?:

Who you got lined up for us? We give you football to shine your glory and vice versa..now yall are going to leave us hanging???? :shock: talk to your uppers...yall got UT or A&M lined up right??? :D

:D FORD SMESNY is only a junior??? I could have sworn he was a senior but Lord help me be WRONG in this one!!!!!I want to be WRONG!!![/quote']

Ford is only a Junior, he'll be back.

Guest CougarPride

Well I know the Cougar band will be playing next week at are game, so I guess yall can go see the sites in Chicago with the band on your first week off :lol:

Guest TravelingBandsman

I know, there's been a couple people complaining we're not gonna be there. It'll only be for the Area game. We're there for this Friday's game against Crosby.

We're just hoping the team can perform well without our support. They can be Terry or Texas City if they want to. If they do, we'll be back in full force for the Regionals game against Brenham.

I know' date=' there's been a couple people complaining we're not gonna be there. It'll only be for the Area game. We're there for this Friday's game against Crosby.

We're just hoping the team can perform well without our support. They can be Terry or Texas City if they want to. If they do, we'll be back in full force for the Regionals game against Brenham.[/quote']

Maybe, we can get Crosby's band to go with us. They won't be doing anything. :lol::lol: Just kiddin'

Reading through the pro Crosby predictions, and how they are saying the Cougars have improved so much this year...

Just remember, the district you are in is horrible!!!

The last few years the 3 teams from 21 4A have been swept out of the playoffs, by the 3 teams from 22-4A that means your 1st place team wouldn't have even made the playoffs in 22-4A.

Not only did Dayton win District 22-4A, they pounded their opponents into submission.

This week will be no different.

Dayton would win this game if they had to play Stevie Wonder as one of their wide recievers!

DAYTON WINS BIG AND SHUTS OUT THE COUGARS.

The Broncos score at least 6 TDs.

Cougars 0 Broncos 42

Guest CougarPride

There is no way we are shut out. Our offense is way too talentes to get shut out. Actually I think we will come out a get an early lead on yall. Just my opinion. Cougars by 14 baby. 8)

I am really tired about all of this weak district stuff. You forget its not district ball anymore its THE PLAYOFFS. Anything could happen. This will NOT be a blowout by any means. This will be a good game.

good job cougarpride. you should stand up for your team. Everyone has a shot on any day. Good luck.

I am a Nederland fan and when we play lamar consolidated in the 2nd round i will support my team... but i know chances are we will have to have a small miracle to beat them.. however miracles DO HAPPEN

my opinion again dayton in a blowout

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics