19-4a final week

Guest Ranger83
Galena Park and Dayton are out.
GP might have an outside chance if BH loses to Crosby.
REL- 10-3
Crosby 9-4
BH - 8-5
BH vs Crosby is a very important seeding game on Friday.

Guest Ranger83
BH has the advantage IMO based on their pitching. If Crosby can get to Long, then they have a good shot.

GCM vs Lee is a toss-up. Not sure if Martinez will go now they have clinched. Seeley went 7 last night so I like the Patriots chances against rel's #2.

Guest blablabla
If there is a tie on seeding will it be a coin toss to decide or a play-off game on Saturday for seeding ? Keep hearing a play-off game on Saturday if BH wins.  Cannot see wasting pitching on seeding for 3 and 4, 3 days before playoffs start. Hope they do a toss, if BH wins.  Does anyone know how that works ?

[quote name="blablabla" post="1002483" timestamp="1303833672"]
If there is a tie on seeding will it be a coin toss to decide or a play-off game on Saturday for seeding ? Keep hearing a play-off game on Saturday if BH wins.  Cannot see wasting pitching on seeding for 3 and 4, 3 days before playoffs start. Hope they do a toss, if BH wins.  Does anyone know how that works ?
[/quote]It depends on the coaches.  If they want to play a game they can, if they can not agree then coin flip.

Dont get your hopes up to quick there Pat.... ;)....I remember LEE'S other #2 pitcher throwing some good games vs your patriots pre-season....but that was than and yall are a better team now...Ohhhhh hold up the other #2 yall have not seen all year...Either way Friday will be fun.....I think Lee wins this one by 3 runs...

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1002439" timestamp="1303826449"]
BH has the advantage IMO based on their pitching. If Crosby can get to Long, then they have a good shot.

GCM vs Lee is a toss-up. Not sure if Martinez will go now they have clinched. Seeley went 7 last night so I like the Patriots chances against rel's #2.
[/quote]IDK.  Upshaw may get the start.. has a era 5.76.... tring to bring it down from the 10 runs bridge city put on him in 2 inn.. He has worked on his form sence then... and is throwing well.... also have Herbert in the stables if he gets a hit a little.  district era at 2.06 with 21 K's in 13 inn in district... If the coogs D can play well.... I have to give the advantage to them..
As for Lee vs GCM... I think GCM "D" and their hitting will beat LEE..

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="balla14" post="1002563" timestamp="1303844619"]
Somebody know something the rest of us don't? Please share.
[/quote]

About what?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="balla14" post="1002567" timestamp="1303845033"]
I'm just curious as the rest to see what happens with districts 19 and 20 4A. Seems to be questions on how a tie will work out and there seemed to be some certainty in the scenario of BH winning against Crosby. Any info would be nice!
[/quote]

We really will not know until after Friday night.

[quote name="hitman009" post="1002503" timestamp="1303837667"]
[quote author=Year of the Pat! link=topic=83643.msg1002439#msg1002439 date=1303826449]

[/quote]IDK.  Upshaw may get the start.. has a era 5.76.... tring to bring it down from the 10 runs bridge city put on him in 2 inn.. He has worked on his form sence then... and is throwing well.... also have Herbert in the stables if he gets a hit a little.  district era at 2.06 with 21 K's in 13 inn in district... If the coogs D can play well.... I have to give the advantage to them..
[/quote]

Personally, I would not throw Upshaw, but wiggins probably will and leave him in too long.  I would go w/ Hebert. 

[quote name="The best game" post="1002595" timestamp="1303847836"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=83643.msg1002503#msg1002503 date=1303837667]
[quote author=Year of the Pat! link=topic=83643.msg1002439#msg1002439 date=1303826449]

[/quote]

Personally, I would not throw Upshaw, but wiggins probably will and leave him in too long.  I would go w/ Hebert. 
[/quote]
I agree, Hebert is the better of the two.

Guest gogetum
Upshaw is 7-3 this year, although he is not a down your throat pitcher, he has handled some very good teams the last 2 years, when you play some defence behind him. Hebert has been much better off the bench, he is like a warrior in the late innings but slow in his starts. I think Wiggins will have them ready, just not sure about his pitch calling on some games I`ve seen.
BH will probably start Long, that will be tough on the Cougs, their bats have been up and down all season, if they are up they may get to him early. I think it will be a dog fight, and a good end to a great season of ball for both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder