Nederland vs. Galena Park Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way Nederland wins this game is if Mosley has a career night. I have not doubt Galena Park will give up big yards on the ground, but they can also put up a lot of points on their own. This game will come down to how well Galena Park executes their passing game and if their defense can slow Mosley down. No one else has, so I doubt they will. Too close to call, but I think GP has a good chance at a win.

I love it!!! I get to watch two games this week !!!!!1 :D GP is very good and can score quick!! They cannot defend the run which is in Nederlands favor. This game will be a shoot out! very hgh scoring game with GP coming out on top.

GP 49

Nederland 35

I will be one of the few supporting GP this week but am looking foward to see Nederland for the first time. I really like the GP coaching staff and their kids and wish them the best.

I think either way it's going to be an entertaining game from what I read. Just an interesting thought: GP beat Channelview earlier this year and Channelview just beat WB and WB was in a 1st place tie in their 5A district. I know this doesn't mean squat, but GP must have something to be competitive.

GP has a wr name Holloway, good qb and running back. They also have a huge end number eighty eight that is not that fast but can catch the ball. They have a number seven that plays db and wr that can get down field pretty good and broke one on BH. On defense they have a kid number fifty six who plays dend that is very physical. GP does have problems with the run up the gut and sounds like you guys do exactly that which will cause them problems. GP also has a pretty good size right tackle that is going to Tulane that is very effective. Let me tell you when they played Bh last night if not for a lateral pass that the GP wr just sits there and looks at while a db from Bh returns it down to the three, a fourth and five fake and get inside Bh ten that gets call back, and a missed what twenty yard field goal? That game never gets to overtime with GH winning by about fifteen to twenty.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder