Barbers Hill vs. Goose Creek Memorial Game Thread/GCM WINS 13-8! District Champs

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1003210" timestamp="1304014997"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=83613.msg1003193#msg1003193 date=1304013302]
As for the KISS that happened, it just showed how low class he really is. I would suspect it from the catcher #7 but not Price. IDK if any of you have been to a UH game but their is a lot of heckling from both ends... if their coach sees that i doubt he will be playing much.
For another issue.
1st inning BH up to bat. 2 outs bases loaded. Ground ball to the short stop it is tossed to the 2nd baseman who drops the ball. UMP still calls the out? Cost BH 2 runs atleast and momentum of the game. Saved GCM the downfall.
Home field call?
[/quote]

Reeks(?) of sour grapes.
[/quote]
No. BH got out played in the final innings. Just kind of curious if any other people were there who saw the same thing i did.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,this is exciting....  ;D Look the price is right has a lot of class....I know a lot of coaches that love the cockyness in a player.It was an exciting game and emotions got the best of him.He without sin cast the first stone so "The Man" said.....So get over it...Panama,you sho right about the Baytown champions thing....It will be fun to beat the "19-4A District Champs" twice....But we have to win first and no matter what we will hear at the end if we win...It will always matter to them kids in both dugouts...Good luck Lee and GCM...
P.S.-Please put the boxing match at the coogs lair on utube so I can see it....Fight fair guys,no scrathing or pulling hair...Please hill don't mess it up for us again and get a win.....we need a hill win and oh yea good luck to the coogs...

Did you just call out a high school kid by name? And call him low class.  I am shocked, that is completely uncalled for.  You just don't do that.  He shouldn't have done it but a kid is a kid and they make mistakes, that is how they learn.

Oh and actually you called out the catcher too.  So that is two kids with one post.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="1003193" timestamp="1304013302"]
As for the KISS that happened, it just showed how low class he really is. I would suspect it from the catcher #7 but not Price. IDK if any of you have been to a UH game but their is a lot of heckling from both ends... if their coach sees that i doubt he will be playing much.
For another issue.
1st inning BH up to bat. 2 outs bases loaded. Ground ball to the short stop it is tossed to the 2nd baseman who drops the ball. UMP still calls the out? Cost BH 2 runs atleast and momentum of the game. Saved GCM the downfall.
Home field call?
[/quote]

Sounds like Home Cookin! But surely not in Baytown! These posts are better than SB posts. I'll just have to frequent these a bit more. Thanks for the entertainment!

[quote name="8isgreat" post="1003290" timestamp="1304027408"]
Did you just call out a high school kid by name? And call him low class.  I am shocked, that is completely uncalled for.  You just don't do that.  He shouldn't have done it but a kid is a kid and they make mistakes, that is how they learn.

Oh and actually you called out the catcher too.  So that is two kids with one post.
[/quote]

Derek Jeter makes millions and makes mistakes. Every kid will make mistakes. It's called Learning and no better way than hands on mistakes. Everyone's better for making some. Lay off posting kids names.

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1003299" timestamp="1304028333"]
One call did not change the outcome of that game.
As for the other thing, I'll just consider the source.

[/quote]
2 plus runs could change a game... Idk what you are talking about. Either way bh lost I was just wondering if anyone else saw it or legitiment thoughts on it.
As for the source... It never has reacted to a fan member on the baseball field.
And Derek jeter? Really. When you get paid 20 million you can do whatever you want.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="1003329" timestamp="1304036979"]
[quote author=Year of the Pat! link=topic=83613.msg1003299#msg1003299 date=1304028333]
One call did not change the outcome of that game.
As for the other thing, I'll just consider the source.

[/quote]
2 plus runs could change a game... Idk what you are talking about. Either way bh lost I was just wondering if anyone else saw it or legitiment thoughts on it.
As for the source... It never has reacted to a fan member on the baseball field.
And Derek jeter? Really. When you get paid 20 million you can do whatever you want.
[/quote]

Please let us all know the next time you'll be on a baseball field. Maybe we can test your hypothesis.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="1003193" timestamp="1304013302"]
For another issue.
Home field call?
[/quote]

As for "THE KISS"  just saw it on Channel 2....kinda lame  ;D

Whathappened? you are a moron... Calling out a high school baseball player, really.. You speak of class why don't you get some.. As far as the games tonight, Go GCM.. Don't let the Gander home cookin get to you.. Good luck to all the 19-4A seniors that did not make the playoffs, make your last one special..... GO COOGS, make it a Looooooonnnngggg night for the Hill....

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1003473" timestamp="1304087081"]
Whathappened? you are a moron... Calling out a high school baseball player, really.. You speak of class why don't you get some.. As far as the games tonight, Go GCM.. Don't let the Gander home cookin get to you.. Good luck to all the 19-4A seniors that did not make the playoffs, make your last one special..... GO COOGS, make it a Looooooonnnngggg night for the Hill....
[/quote]

Bingo...again !

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1003473" timestamp="1304087081"]
[/quote]
What is this forum for? opinions right... it is open for a reason. The kid called it on himself. He put the wrath on himself and i love how all you dont see it. People dont like Kobe Bryant cause his attitude on the court. People dont like Manny Ramirez for his attitude on the field. Same thing right? It is an open opinion forum.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="1003511" timestamp="1304090041"]
Only homecooking Lee will have is the[size=18pt] enchiladas[/size] I'm gonna eat before the game...Bohica why u hating on us like I said earlier at the end all we do is win....I need a Hill win tonight...(wow,did I just say that?)Sorry bohica......
[/quote]

Share the wealth.  ;D

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1003550" timestamp="1304094822"]
[quote author=GeeGanderdad link=topic=83613.msg1003511#msg1003511 date=1304090041]
Only homecooking Lee will have is the[size=18pt] enchiladas[/size] I'm gonna eat before the game...Bohica why u hating on us like I said earlier at the end all we do is win....I need a Hill win tonight...(wow,did I just say that?)Sorry bohica......
[/quote]

Share the wealth.  ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, GEE....where at ?

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="1003511" timestamp="1304090041"]
Only homecooking Lee will have is the enchiladas I'm gonna eat before the game...Bohica why u hating on us like I said earlier at the end all we do is win....I need a Hill win tonight...(wow,did I just say that?)Sorry bohica......
[/quote]

Ain't no hating just facin' reality. I think the top half of the playoff bracket will be the way to go. Whoever gets the 2 Seed in 19-4A should have smooth sailing til round 4. Even the 4th seed would not be so bad.... JMO Good luck to all make your last district game count...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder