Next Tournament??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say June 11th on Toledo Bend.  Go out of Six Mile, best spot with the lakes as low as they are.  I'll fish if it is on an open weekend.  The next few weekends Rayburn is going to get pounded.  Entry fee of 60.00 per boat, 10.00 goes to big bass. just my 2 cents

[quote name="coach2" post="1006470" timestamp="1304652371"]
I would say June 11th on Toledo Bend.  Go out of Six Mile, best spot with the lakes as low as they are.  I'll fish if it is on an open weekend.  The next few weekends Rayburn is going to get pounded.  Entry fee of 60.00 per boat, 10.00 goes to big bass. just my 2 cents
[/quote]

Sounds good to me.  Would prefer Rayburn but there will be a lot going on the next couple of weeks there.  Singles or teams?

[quote]I would say June 11th on Toledo Bend.  Go out of Six Mile, best spot with the lakes as low as they are.  I'll fish if it is on an open weekend.  The next few weekends Rayburn is going to get pounded.  Entry fee of 60.00 per boat, 10.00 goes to big bass. just my 2 cents[/quote]

$60 a boat??

I'd say 60.00 a team. With 10.00 going into the big bass pot and 50.00 into the winnings.  Or do 50.00 a boat and 10.00 per person for big bass.  A 2 man team would pay 70.00 and an individual would pay 60.00 to fish alone.  Since it is more than likely a low turn out tournament only pay 1st place and big bass if under 10 teams.  That will cover the winning teams day of fishing and alittle more. again just my 2 cents.

[quote]That makes 4.  I'm cool with the $60 cause I'll get it back when I win this thing, lol.[/quote]

You might get it back but the people that lose wont lol :D im fine with $30 and a separate $10 for the big bass pot. And are you guys thinking pay when you get there? And what dates sound conveinent?

[quote name="Buccaneer#3" post="1008360" timestamp="1305040327"]
[quote]That makes 4.  I'm cool with the $60 cause I'll get it back when I win this thing, lol.[/quote]

You might get it back but the people that lose wont lol :D im fine with $30 and a separate $10 for the big bass pot. And are you guys thinking pay when you get there? And what dates sound conveinent?
[/quote]

Hippy and partner(TVC if he wants).......

But BIG MISTAKE paying when you get there. I promise not all will "get there". I have watched it 2 years in row....why would this year be different.

I thought this site would jump at the chance of taking the money for us if they got $5.00 per person for a donation.....

Maybe they could even bring spell check back  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami