1st Round Playoffs Newton Vs Buna Whats the Pick?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe an upset could happen between Buna and Newton. If Buna comes to play ball to their ability, it's possible. In order to win, Buna is going to have to play smart ball. They can't afford 4-5 ball posessions with 3 and out! They are going to have to mix it up on the ground and in the AIR in order to win. If Buna has some players getting beat at their position, the coaches are going to have to recognize this and make the appropriate adjustments if they want to win. Newton's not coming to play around, they are coming to win. If Buna plans their game, and shows up and works their plan, I see Buna winning 30-27. If not, it will be Newton 42-14.

Uh the pi-rats got plenty of the eagles last year in one quarter. I was wondering if the center from last year is still playing. Ask him about the Noseguard from newton. Haha. The seniors wanted it. They dont want any part of newton again. Yall will have your hands full with CC. Goodluck, your gonna need it. :lol:

Uh the pi-rats got plenty of the eagles last year in one quarter. I was wondering if the center from last year is still playing. Ask him about the Noseguard from newton. Haha. The seniors wanted it. They dont want any part of newton again. Yall will have your hands full with CC. Goodluck, your gonna need it. :lol:[/quot

Chalbrook does the school know what you are doing?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder