Next WO-S Head Football Coach.....COACH THOMPSON IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but I dont see toby staying. I hope I am wrong. He will be next in line for AD at WOS if he would just stick around and let Thompson be his mentor. If he doesnt get the EC job, I see him going to Texas High with Barry Norton in Texarkana. Man I hope im wrong. Toby has a gift to connect with some of these kids that have troubled pasts. But I wish him the best and you should NEVER fault a man for trying to better himself.

[quote name="kicker" post="1003170" timestamp="1304009985"]
I hate to say it, but I dont see toby staying. I hope I am wrong. He will be next in line for AD at WOS if he would just stick around and let Thompson be his mentor. If he doesnt get the EC job, I see him going to Texas High with Barry Norton in Texarcana. Man I hope im wrong. Toby has a gift to connect with some of these kids that have troubled pasts. But I wish him the best and you should NEVER fault a man for trying to better himself.
[/quote]

I wouldn't close the head coaching door on Coach Foreman for next season, either.  As is usually the case, we haven't seen the last of coaching positions that will open up, both here, in Houston and throughout the state, even after the East Chambers job is filled.  I saw a report that the North Forest ISD is currently looking for a new HC/AD.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1003177" timestamp="1304011093"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=82860.msg1003170#msg1003170 date=1304009985]
I hate to say it, but I dont see toby staying. I hope I am wrong. He will be next in line for AD at WOS if he would just stick around and let Thompson be his mentor. If he doesnt get the EC job, I see him going to Texas High with Barry Norton in Texarcana. Man I hope im wrong. Toby has a gift to connect with some of these kids that have troubled pasts. But I wish him the best and you should NEVER fault a man for trying to better himself.
[/quote]

I wouldn't close the head coaching door on Coach Foreman for next season, either.  As is usually the case, we haven't seen the last of coaching positions that will open up, both here, in Houston and throughout the state, even after the East Chambers job is filled.  I saw a report that the North Forest ISD is currently looking for a new HC/AD.
[/quote]he's not crazy enough to go to North Forest.

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1003197" timestamp="1304013511"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=82860.msg1003177#msg1003177 date=1304011093]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=82860.msg1003170#msg1003170 date=1304009985]
[/quote]

[/quote]he's not crazy enough to go to North Forest.
[/quote]

I wouldnt say that just yet. Toby is a competition, challenge type person. I bet he would perform better as a coach with a team that is a "hopeless cause". Its the fire in him that can turn things around quick. i guarantee you he wont back down to a challenge or nay sayers. Hes a problem solver, hes a WOS MUSTANG! thats what we do. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin