Silsbee @ West Orange

[quote name="HSB&Rangers" post="992429" timestamp="1301876981"]
If Anderson is on the bump for WOS it will be a good game. If not, I see themtigers taking it easily.
[/quote]

Can't see Anderson pitching against Silsbee. He went the whole 7 innings against Bridge City Friday night.

If Finney pitches against Silsbee and throws as well as he did against Orangefield he could give the Tigers problems. WOS must guard against a big let down after a very big emotional win against BC. The Tiger lineup is gonna be tough for the Mustangs to handle but the one opportunity they do have is the fact that Silsbee's defense has been a problem this year. Even in their wins Silsbee has had plenty of errors and it's been documented on this site by their fans. If anyone can make something out of nothing it's WOS. Conventional wisdom says Silsbee takes this one easily but you never know what happens when you play WOS. I guess it was 2 years ago Silsbee came to WOS and basically no hit the Mustangs, gave up a few errors and a ton of walks in a 10 or 11 inning game and WOS figured out a way to win (stole home I think). It's high school baseball and it should be a good one. All that being said the Tigers take this one but don't be shocked if it's close or even goes the Mustangs way. Looking forward to it. Good luck to all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83