22 4A Rushing Title

Guest Jags

Rushing Title!

That will be decided by who gets the most RUSHING yards at the end of the season.

Who would you want on your team?

Now that is a totally differnt question.

That decision would need multiple variables to decide.

1 - rushing

2 - recieving out of the backfield

3 - Blocking

4 - Attitude

5 - Heart

and I'm sure many other things - one thing for sure, I'd bet no one would trade the one they have for another!

They are all good backs!

It's between Mosely and Williams... I'm a homer so I'm going with Mosely. I haven't seen Dugat take over a game like the other two, plus early in the year before the QB change, Dayton was not the team they are today... so I don't think he is on the same level as Mosely or Williams.

It's between Mosely and Williams... I'm a homer so I'm going with Mosely. I haven't seen Dugat take over a game like the other two' date=' plus early in the year before the QB change, Dayton was not the team they are today... so I don't think he is [u']on the same level as Mosely or Williams.

:shock: Dugat has over 5000 yds in 4 years. :?

Mosley... Could you imagine how great he would be if he had a better team around him.
let me tell you something..

Nederland's line is one of the best in the district..Mosley is good,but come on man give some credit where credit is due..the O-line at nederland is very good..it hurts for me to say that but they are.

Good point Bronco, I'm just speaking of what I saw this year... he's a great back with a great career... he should be on the same level, but I don't think he's the MVP this year.

I am a bulldog fan pirate. I am not taking anythin away from our o-line.I am just saying that If He is doing this well with a mediocre team' date=' imagine his potential given the ideal situation.[/quote']

the only thing that makes Nederland mediocre is the Defense. If he played for a better offensive team his yards would not have been as high because he would not have had to carry the load like he did.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder