Did Nueman retire???????

[quote name="griff" post="983248" timestamp="1300235333"]
[quote author=cornhusker link=topic=81714.msg982869#msg982869 date=1300196843]
lmao! you could not get a bulldozer and pull Larry away from that job.
[/quote]
Like that bulldozer in LaMarque a few years ago?
[/quote]that was bout more money

Ha!  I like this one.  But Neuman needs to go and let the greatest coach on staff since slice bread take over.  Seems there would be a lot here would agree with this!!    ;D    ;)

[quote name="dawgnut" post="982902" timestamp="1300199867"]
I think someone overheard the statement wrong. What they missed was the part where Neumann said he wished that smitty would retire.
[/quote]

Let's just say that I never went!  I'm was ALWAYS around!!   LOL!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Razor" post="984339" timestamp="1300381324"]
I think that most would agree that the one who needs to go is you...can't say I missed your comments while you were on an apparent sabbatical
[/quote]

But dawgnuts, if he did retire, the greatest thing since slice bread would take over.  Just think about it!!    ::)

[quote name="dawgnut" post="984663" timestamp="1300415176"]
There is one thing for sure, numbers do not lie, they can be misinterpreted but they don't lie. So in the conversation of Neumann retiring I can give you about 1000 lbs of reasons why he is not going anywhere!
[/quote]

smitty, I did not know that Coach English coached football as well as basketball ;D ;D

please explain youself ??? ???

[quote name="smitty" post="984758" timestamp="1300443257"]
But dawgnuts, if he did retire, the greatest thing since slice bread would take over.  Just think about it!!     ::)

[quote author=dawgnut link=topic=81714.msg984663#msg984663 date=1300415176]
There is one thing for sure, numbers do not lie, they can be misinterpreted but they don't lie. So in the conversation of Neumann retiring I can give you about 1000 lbs of reasons why he is not going anywhere!
[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="984916" timestamp="1300467799"]
smitty, I did not know that Coach English coached football as well as basketball ;D ;D

[quote author=smitty link=topic=81714.msg984758#msg984758 date=1300443257]
But dawgnuts, if he did retire, the greatest thing since slice bread would take over.  Just think about it!!     ::)

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Backer, smitty can't decide who he dislikes the most...the DC or the OC. He's a man torn between two positions. I think we need Dr. Phil to help him work out his frustrations and pick just one.

dawgnuts, I have never said anything about the OC.  I'm talking about the DC as the HC to bring Ned a State Championship.  Just going by what you and others say about the DC.  ;)

[quote name="dawgnut" post="984930" timestamp="1300470503"]
[quote author=bulldogbacker link=topic=81714.msg984916#msg984916 date=1300467799]

[quote author=smitty link=topic=81714.msg984758#msg984758 date=1300443257]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Backer, smitty can't decide who he dislikes the most...the DC or the OC. He's a man torn between two positions. I think we need Dr. Phil to help him work out his frustrations and pick just one.
[/quote]

Guest Brubaker
This is why you have no credibility in your attempts to provide unbiased evaluations. It's the offseason, nobody's brought up anything of the sort, and here you are seeking out opportunities to take shots at the man.  Smitty, you ooze class buddy.  You make out like you're just giving your opinion, when in fact you're on a witch hunt... and you have been for a while.  I feel for you buddy, seriously, to have such an infatuation like you have must be frustrating.

Firm beliefs are not frustrating, buddy.  Just wanting to see how serious you guys are about a certain DC, that's all.  But doesn't sound to serious.  I was just trying to give you what you want.  The best thing, according to you and others, since slice bread.  And a State Championship should go along with that also.  Or have we caught some being hypocritical??  And maybe not so confident in what they believe in certain things??  Hummmm?!  ;)    ;D

[quote name="Brubaker" post="984983" timestamp="1300474927"]
This is why you have no credibility in your attempts to provide unbiased evaluations. It's the offseason, nobody's brought up anything of the sort, and here you are seeking out opportunities to take shots at the man.  Smitty, you ooze class buddy.  You make out like you're just giving your opinion, when in fact you're on a witch hunt... and you have been for a while.  I feel for you buddy, seriously, to have such an infatuation like you have must be frustrating.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed