Erwin Center Parking

We have discussed this before but I have slept since then...Are the open parking lots around the area first come first serve? Do you have to pay?  What about the softball field parking lot?  There are several garages that charge....trying to find best parking for the best price....

All the garages charge $10 and NO in and out privileges.

The lot next to the Erwin Center (North end) is a school/admin/media lot. You have to have proper credentials to park there. (which I will have ;D) All the other lots are University lots that on Thursday and Friday are off limits to the public. They are open on Saturday.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="978805" timestamp="1299460997"]

The lot next to the Erwin Center (North end) is a school/admin/media lot. You have to have proper credentials to park there. (which I will have ;D) All the other lots are University lots that on Thursday and Friday are off limits to the public. They are open on Saturday.
[/quote]Are you talking about the lot next to the drum or the one north across the street?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="978805" timestamp="1299460997"]

[/quote]

The lot you are referring to is on the South End of the the Drum, not the North End!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="978819" timestamp="1299463028"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=81343.msg978805#msg978805 date=1299460997]

[/quote]

The lot you are referring to is on the South End of the the Drum, not the North End!!!
[/quote]
Its called "Parking Lot 108"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder