Best Local Defensive Player - (Catcher)

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="976586" timestamp="1299177612"]
Babino Nederland ---- best [i][b]defensive[/b][/i] player
[/quote]OK PEOPLE WHO WAS THE MVP BABS HANDS DOWN,HE IS  THE BEST AN HE IS KILLING THE BALL THIS YEAR. NO PLAYER WILL OUT WORK HIM AT THE PLATE.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="977203" timestamp="1299214417"]
Ok not saying he's not as good as people say he is but the kid from Silsbee did not impress me at all at Woodville. He had a hood arm. But he missed several balls and was inconsistent hitting. He's alright but not better than menard or Babineaux. They're on a different level.
[/quote]

"poor woodville". He's there. This is just for defensive playing, but if you want to drag in hitting then I guess batting .500 is a little inconsistent.

What's wrong with homer picks, there's nothing wrong with homer picks, homer picks are smart picks, you can never go wrong with homer picks, why wouldn't you have a homer pick, and when I see homer's name Ill pick him.  :D

Matt Menard
Bridge City
followed by Caleb Henry of Silsbee (although I think Caleb, given his speed could play corner OF )

Menard plays all summer with the #1 ranked C in the country and those coaches tell us that Menard is the a better defender.  That impresses me.

The C from Houston Lamar is Cody Lankford, a 2011 graduate who is committed to Texas A&M.  Good catcher, can also play some corner INF.  We're pretty happy to have Menard and Trahan to be honest with you.

Have not seen the kid from Evadale.

Matt Daniel-Cleveland....This kid has got a cannon and stick...I beleive noone has stolen on him this year...He is throwing people out from his knees and I think he hit two bombs in their tournament this past week.  Pretty salty player IMO!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami